Chapter 2: Pt. 2

It was hectic. Security was looking for SKOOL CrEW members everywhere. As soon as we entered the gates, we were taken into the office. Once all of us were in there. Some of our parents came. Boy! We're we scared shit less. My mom gave me the "your ass has my name written all over it" look. My god! I almost threw myself out the window. Anyways, they tried to suspend us for it but we told them we didn't do. They said they knew it was us. That's when Gus asked,

Gus -"Do you have proof it was us?"

That's when everyone and I mean EVERYONE looked at our principal. Wait did I mention we had masks on. But also. We took the security tape. Smart right?

Principal - "No. We somehow lost the tape."

Sabrina - "Then how could you have know it was us. Some students or even teachers could be protesting."

Principal - "No one has been protesting."

Julien - "Yes they have. It's on our Facebook and Twitter. Students are asking for us to come back."

Then the room became silent. Our parents knew we did it, but they love us so much they backed us up.

My Mom - "If there is no proof why are we here?"

Justin's Dad - "Yeah. I got work man. If you ain't got no proof or nothin' I'm out."

The principal knew he had no choice but to let us go. But when we stood up to leave he told us...

Principal - "When I get my proof...you will be sorry."

Me - "Catch me if you can."

We walked out of there with smirks and all. Then my mom slapped me on the back of my head!

Mom - "You made me lose time from work for this?!"

Me - "At least you took an early break. "

She tried to hit me again. But anyways, luckily that whole thing in the office took half our day so we only had lunch then two more classes. So after school, we had a meeting about whether or not we should post the video. We agreed we should cause firstly, we didn't risk shit for nothing and secondly, we have masks on in the video so they can't call us out on it easily.

Heather - "But what about our channel. They'll ask how we got the video."

Julien - "True but you got a genius here."

It's true Julien was so smart and technical it was scary. His job in SKOOL CrEW was to edit our video and post them, also to manage our social networking. Sometimes we called him Cyborg cause he's that damn good.

Julien - "We can create a fake account and put it on there. We can also post all our protesting projects too."

Me - "That's smart. We can also upload all our old videos from middle school too. Good idea babe!"

Justin - "You only think that's a good idea is cause you get to ri...."

Gus - "Enough. I think it's a good idea too. Let's do it and hope for the best. Hm?"

After the meeting I went over to Julien's place for two reasons. One to upload the video to the fake account. And two, to help me with my Spanish homework. Cause having a Spanish speaking boyfriend pays off a lot. Julien pointed the bed.

Julien - "Sit. Let me sign in to the fake account and get the video uploading. "

Me - "What? You have the account already?"

Julien - " Yeah. I was gonna tell you guys earlier but what happened today I decided to hold off, but then you guys brought it up so that's when I gave the idea. I knew you all would agree to it."

Me - " Nice. Kill 'em love."

Julien - " Done."

I gave him this shock/confused looked. He was already done? Damn. My boyfriend is that fast. Then when he looked at me, this weirdo just smirked at me. Acting cocky as always, but I loved him for it.