Chapter 30

Beep

Beep

Beep

I rolled around in this huge ass bed fighting this huge comforter. I was finally able to sit up and turn off the alarm. 6:04am. First day of school...yay...not. I'm not ready for school, I'm not ready for teachers, I'm not ready for asshole kids, I'm just not ready. 6:36am. I was out of the shower and now I'm blow drying my hair, what the hell am I going to do with it? Maybe a cute bun, you know, just to look professional and whatnot. Urrggh but that requires me to straighten it. Damn. 7:07am. Ayy! That's what's up, I finished my hair in time. I can do my face now. I'm not gonna do too much because they probably are strict on that kind of stuff.

7:36am. I only put foundation along with my eyebrows, then mascara, and I put on a slightly pink lipstick on, just to give it some color. The school uniform isn't too bad. A white dress shirt, a navy blue skirt, suite jacket, and tie. I put on black over the knee socks and my black timberlands. My trusty shoes. 7:56am. Oh shit need to hurry. I grabbed my old bag I used for school back at home and put the notebooks I needed. I grabbed a water bottle and an apple, then ran out of my dorm. 8:01am. I luckily made it downstairs in semi good time and Mr. Oh was waiting for me. I greeted him politely with a smile and got in.

8:12am. I was looking out the window and eating my apple, trying to memorize the way to school because I knew I'd have to start walking soon.

Mr. Oh - "Are you ready?"

I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

Me - "Ne."

I could even hear the fear in my voice.

Mr. Oh - "You're that nervous?"

Me - "Just a little. If it's anything like the dramas I'm seriously going to get into a fight."

He chuckled.

Mr. Oh - "Don't worry. You'll be fine."

I sighed. Hope you're right.

8:27am. We pulled up to this huge ass building. Is this it? I think it says, Nam-Min-Goon-High-School? Yeah it does. Mr. Oh opened the door for me and I jumped out. I put my strap over my shoulder and held onto it. I looked around to see all the kids staring at me. I try to smile to show I'm more scared of them then they are of me. I swallowed hard and kept walking behind Mr. Oh. We walked to the huge staircase, God damn! Wait. What am I doing? Why am I showing fear? Get your shit together Lia! I closed my eyes, cleared my throat and put my hands to the side. You can do it.

I opened my eyes and strutted up the stairs and through the hallway. Everyone looked at me but I didn't care, girls were whispering to each other and guys had their mouths opend. I did a half smile and kept walking. We finally got to where I assume is the office, I looked around and saw the adults were even staring at me. What the hell man am I wearing the uniform wrong or what?

"Milia."

I quickly whipped my towards the voice. Mr. Oh and this woman with short black hair and glasses stared at me.

Me - "Yes?"

Mr. Oh - "Please sign your name here and your birth date here."

I looked down at the paper.

Me - "What is this?"

"An information card. Your father will finish the rest, just you need to sign."

I looked at Mr. Oh.

Me - "He's not my father. He's....a.... guardian."

She nodded and I bent down to sign. I stood up straight as Mr. Oh continued filling it out. This place seems real scary for some reason.