Chapter 15: Pt. 2

"YOU!"

It's the guy from the park, yeah, yeah it is because I remember his face. I'm really good at remembering people's faces and he has a really cute face so it's not hard to forget him. The guys and I stared at each other and everyone else in the room looked at us like we're crazy.

Parris - "You okay there?"

I was about to say something but Julien cut me off, and for some reason he seemed mad. He had his hands on his hips and slightly narrowed his eyes at me while biting his bottom lip.

Julien - "How do you know him?"

Me - "When I went for my run a few days back I bumped into someone and it was him."

I slowly pointed to the guy. Julien looked over at the guy, he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

Me - "How do you know him?"

Julien was about to say something so he can try to change the subject but I caught him and brought him back. He sighed.

Julien - "Earlier we went for food and he helped us order our stuff cause no one that worked there knew English."

He can fully speak English? I turned to the guy.

Me - "You can fully speak English?"

Gus - "He can understand it better than speak it."

Guy - "Yeah."

Okay. I nodded my head softly. Julien had calmed down and put his arm around my waist. He was staring straight at the guy. Dude. Really? You need to knock it off, I'm not thinking about anything. His grip got a bit tighter as his stare got more intense on the guy.

Parris - "So let me help introduced you all."

She started by introducing us say who we are and what we do. Then she turned to us and began to introduce the boys.

Parris - "They don't have an official group name but I call them The Crew."

She pointed to the shortest one on the end, "This is Jinhwan, he's from Jeju-do and the lead singer."

She pointed to the one next to him, "This is Yunhyeong, he's the same age as the rapper from America."

Then continued after, "This is Donghyuk he's the baby face."

"This is Junhoe, he's the handsome one."

"This is Bobby, he's the rapper from America."

Then she got to guy that we all made a fuss over, "This is Hanbin, he's the other rapper and the one you all have some type of fling or whatever with. He's also the same age as you guys."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. It's not fling, I just recognized him, okay maybe I did overreact. I bowed and said hello to all of them. They greeted us back with smiles and waves but they did seem a little nervous.

Me - "Do any of you guys recognize us?"

Bobby and Hanbin raised their hands.

Gus - "Really? Are you guys fans of ours or something?"

Jinhwan - "You are from America's Best Dance Crew right?"

We all nodded our heads.

Bobby - "Do you know the Jabbawockeez?"

Hanbin - "Or Mos Wanted Crew?"

They sounded like little kids in a toy store asking if they can get something. I'm actually a little surprised they know who those crews are.