Chapter 15

"No comment."

What the hell? Where am I? All these flashing light, wait, they're cameras. I looked around the room and see paparazzi and journalists everywhere. I'm up on a stage sitting with five other girls, I recognized three of them from my other dream that I had especially the one with long black hair but wait, she dyed it blonde. She looked at me in shock but kept silent. What did I do?

"So you're saying that you had a previous child from another man?"

Me - "Yes."

No. I don't have any kids, I've never even I had sex before. I began to panic, I looked at the girl on my right, she seemed to be a tomboy, she had short sandy brown hair that went to her shoulders with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. I leaned over and whispered in her ear but in full Korean.

Me - "Hey. What's happening right now?"

She gave me a "are you stupid" look and just shook her head. All the cameras kept flashing and all I could do was put my head down.

I woke up to my head buried in my pillows. What the hell was all that about? I shook it off trying to forget the whole thing. I picked my head up and saw that Sabrina was still asleep, I leaned over and grabbed my phone to check the time. 12:37pm. Damn! I've never slept in this long before, but I was so tired from last night. Luckily today is Friday, I always looked forward to the weekend but I think we have workshops almost every weekend while we're here. I decided to check my emails to see if the schedule came in for today.

Oh there it is. We go into YG main building first at 1 then we can go to the training center anytime afterwards, not bad for a Friday. Wait! At 1?! 12:45pm. Oh shit! I literally jump from my bed to Sabrina's and shook her awake.

Me - "Get up! Get up!"

Sabrina - "What? Why?"

Me- "We have practice in 15 minutes!"

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom and got ready. I ran to Karina and Heather's room and got them and they started rushing around to get ready as well. I ran across the hall and started banging on the guys' door. Nobody answered but I kept banging and I called Julien while I was banging hoping someone would answer. Even after ten minutes no one answered so I went back in my dorm put sweats and a tank top on and us girls ran downstairs. 12:55pm. Shit! We were going on about not being late and shit and look what happens to us. Luckily Mr. Oh understood that we were running late and was speeding for us.

It was exactly 1 when we got off the van we decided to take the stairs and run up to the dance room. 1:05pm. As soon as we entered everyone was in there. Us girls bowed and we went to go put our stuff down. I looked over and saw everyone giving us a dirty smirk. After I finished getting myself together I walked over to the middle and called everyone for Circle Stretch, they all set themselves up and began. I saw Jiyong give me a smug look and chuckle to himself.

GD - "Strike 1?"

I huffed in disbelief. Asshole. You can't catch me that easily.

Me - "Didn't I say 10 minutes? If I'm mistaken, we were only 5 minutes late."

His smile faded. Nice try sweetie. As for the guys though....they're going to be in hell when I get back. After the warm up we picked up where we left off last night and continued on from there. 1:30pm.

Me - "Good job everyone. Let's take a break and we'll wrap it up after. Okay?"

Everyone went to their bags and got some water and sat down as well. I checked my phone and saw I had 20 messages and 10 miss calls. All from the guys.