Chapter 31

"I'm tired too! I have to make sure everything is fucking motion like our dances, our songs, our outfits! Then I have to come home and feed my child! So don't tell me shit!"

"Well I wonder who's fault that is?"

"You piece of shit."

The guy front me didn't really have a face, all I could see is his lips that had a smirk on his. He opened it and suddenly beeping noises came out. It was so loud and annoying.

Beep!

I jumped up and looked over, it's my phone. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my racing heart. 6:36am. I'm just going to let my natural hair down today and put on usual basic foundation. I'm so tired. It's been almost a month since I started school and it isn't easy. I have school in the morning until 3:40 then I come back to my dorm then get ready for my practice at 4:30 and I practice until almost 2 in the moring most of the time. My assessment is literally in two days and I'm busting my ass off to make it perfect but it's taking everything out of me.

7:27am. I get on my elevator and ride it down. I walk to school with Hanbin, Junhoe, and Donghyuk every morning now. The elevator stopped on their floor, and when it opens it I greeted the boys with a smile. They all did the same.

Junhoe - "Hi Lia."

Donghyuk - "Hi Noona."

I waved to the boys and looked at Hanbin.

B.I - "You're tired huh?"

I nodded.

B.I - "Everyday I tell you to leave with me but you insist on staying."

Me - "I'm sorry if I want my performances to be perfect."

He shook his head.

Donghyuk - "Noona he's right though. You don't ware yourself out."

Junhoe - "Yeah. How about this morning we get some ramen for breakfast?"

I smiled and nodded. 7:45am. We stopped at the convince store that's down the street from us and we got some snacks and ate our ramen. It was nice to just relax for a moment and talk to the guys. Guys....guys....why am I surrounded by guys all the time? I haven't had any girl time in such a long time. I know Dylan and shopping together doesn't really count. I need to get some girlfriends or something. I wonder if Lydia is in town? I haven't seen her ass since the party. Suddenly my stomach feels weird. Eww. I feel gross all of a sudden.

"Lia?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see B looking down at me with a concern face.

B.I - "Lia you okay?"

As I was about nod my head something came up in the back of my throat. No...no...no! I ran to the bathroom and thankfully no one was in there and I just threw up all on and in the toilet. Oh God. After what felt like and hour of me gagging and spitting up, I finally laid my head on the wall as my vomit went down the toilet. I looked at my uniform, OH GROSS! I got some of it on my skirt and on my sleeve. I found the strength in my legs to get up and go to the sink to wash off. This smells. Why would I throw up? You know what? I haven't eaten in two fucking days. Shit. I didn't eat yesterday because I was running late and I fell asleep during lunch. Same thing for the day before. Jesus Lia you need to take better care of yourself.

I walked out and the guys were huddled around the door.

Me - "You're still here?"

B.I - "Of course! I wasn't going to let be here on your own."