Chapter 8

When I woke up the next day Trent and the boys had fallen asleep at the dinning, I grabbed some blankets and put them over them, as I did that they woke up, very suddenly. 

"Morning, What's the times?" Will yarwned to me.

"Morning, its just after 8" I tell him.

"Okay, well what's for breakfast?" he asks.

"I don't know." I say to him, as I sit on Trents lap and the other boys start to slowly wake up. When the boys were awake they went a got their girls. When everyone was back around the table we all go dressed and sat around the table and on the balcony to eat Breakfast. We talk about what we have planned for today. 

"So were here, what do we all have planned for today?" Jayden asks.

"Well we were just going to relax today, chill, swim, tan and just wander the beach and have a nice day." Trent says as he kisses my cheek.

"OKay, sounds good, lets get ready" Julian says to Jade  

Us girls go into the next room and start to get changed when we hear Trent's phone ringing. 

"Hello?"  he answers.

"Hey mate it's Zach, I'm back in hospital." Zach said, the phone must be on loud speaker. 

"Sh*t Bro, what's happened now?" We heard Will ask him.

"I fell over in the shower, I slipped on the soap." 

We could hear the boys trying not to laugh.

"Ouch mate. So are you okay?" Jayden asked.

"No, I smashed my elbow and broke my left foot, when I slipped over, and a hairline fracture to my left hip aswell.:"

"Ok, do you need anything? We could come back if you want?" Trent asked him.

"Nah, mate its all good. I'm going into surgery soon anyway, in like 10-15 minuets. Are the girls there?"

Us girls emerged from getting changed and sat on our boys laps.

" Yes Zach were here." I say to him. 

"Oh hey Girls, the boys and I were talking last night with our managers aswell, and have come to the decsion that because I can't come on tour when were touring in the next couple of months, that we would like you girls to fill my place. One of you each night and just keep changing that. So what do you think?" Zach asked us girls.

"I think they say yes mate, their stunned. hahaha" Julian says as he kisses Jades forehead. Trent kissed my forehead to bring me out of the state I was in. Will and Jayden did the same with Alana and Christina. 

"Hello? guys still there?" Zach said because we hadn't said anything in awhile.

"Yeah were here mate." Trent answered.

"Girls, what do you think of what we came up with?" Zach asked us girls.

"Yeah, sounds awesome." I respond, I was the only one who could probably talk, because Trent had already asked me / told me about what he was asking the boys.

"Awesome. When you get back you all will be put into instant training and learning the songs and dance moves and learning how to sing, if you can't sing." Zach replied. 

"Okay, sounds good. We will let you go and get ready for surgery." I say to Zach.

"Ok, talk later guys." Zach says and hangs up.

After the other girls came out of the state of shock they were in, they aventually joined Trent and myself in the water. The day was filled with laughter lots of it as the boys were trying to teach us to sing. By 8pm we had a song down pat and stilling learning how to sing and everything like that. The day was just filled with lots of laughter. I think today was the best day I had ever been with Trent and the boys except Zach and Nicole were missing. After we had dinner at the bar, we all went back to mine and Trents room and the boys grabbed all their stuff and went and booked into a room seperately to have some "ALONE TIME", and so they can still be on their holiday.