Chapter 20!

This might be a bit of a long chapter, :-) ENJOY! I have added new characters :-) please follow them. 

Bree  - @Bree_Cavaye

Lucy - @LucyTod

Davina - @jobrofan1

Stefan - @stiff134

TRENT'S POV!

When I woke up Em was still snuggled into my chest, I looked down at her and smiled, I kissed the top of her head and tightened my grip on her. 

"I never want to leave you." I whispered to her. 

She stirred in my arms, and kissed my chest, I love it when she does that. 

"Morning my beautiful Princess." I said to her. 

"Morning my handsome prince." she smiled.

"What do you and bugalugs feel like for breakfast?"

"Waffels!" 

"Waffels it is. Lets get cooking." 

We got out of bed and I put on my stitch onesie as Em slept in hers last night. We cooked alot of waffels. Just as we finished cooking them the boys knocked on the door (I know it's strange, but I know their - wired huh?) so I went and answered it. 

"Trent something smells good." Will said to me when I opened the door. 

They all came in and ate the waffels I made for Em and myself. I made heaps, Em had about 5 and so did I, and the boys got the rest. After breakfast they all left and Em and I got dressed to do the weekly shopping as Bree was still hanging out with Julian. We got into the car and drove to the shops.

"What should we get?" I asked her. 

"Chocolate, Spag bowl stuff, another taco kit, coffee, sugar, honey soy chicken wings, schintal, chicken breast fillets, and other stuff for chicken and sweet corn soup, fruit and veg and lots more food, coke, milk and more chocolate." She said to me as she read out a list she wrote on her phone. 

EMILY' POV!

I got a text from Lucy. 

From: Lu Lu Lucy. 

'Hey Em, I would love to be a bridemaids, I will come to Sydney next week if thats okay? xx' 

To: Lu Lu Lucy.

'Hey, Thank You! Okay see you next week :-) xx' 

"Lucy said yes to being a bridesmaids, lets try Davina." I told Trent. 

"Who's Davina babe?"

"One of My best friends." I told him. 

"Okay cool." 

To: Davina. 

'Hey!! Haven't spoke to you in months!!! I'm getting married and would love for you to be a bridesmaid? Come to Sydney when you want so we can do dress fittings and stuff :-) love ya xx' 

From: Davina.

'Hey!! OMG! Congratualtions!! WOW, who is he? I want to meet this guy. Can I come down in two days? xx' 

To: Davina. 

'Yeah for sure. This is him. I love him to pieces. 

*Insert Picture here*'

From: Davina. 

'OMG That's Trent Bell!!! OMG Your Marrying Trent Bell from The Collective?'