Chapter 17!

It was now Christmas Day and we had just woken up, Jono and Jadalee slept over last night, to wake up with us on Christmas morning, so they were on the pull out couch. As Trent and I walked out of our bedroom! His parents just opened there door. We walked out to the lounge room and Trent made all of us coffees. Trent then decided to jump on Jono to wake up. That did indeed wake him up; Jono punched Trent for jumping on him to wake him up. Once we were all settled and ready to open Christmas presents we opened each of them. From me Trent got some boxers, briefs, cologne, deorderent, a new wallet with $10 in it. From me and Trent Jono got: a new wallet with $50 in it, and some new shoes. Jadalee got a new bag from Trent and myself - I picked it out- . We brought his mum some new slippers and pjs ad her favourite perfume. Trent's dad got a new wallet + $50 from me and him and se cologne from J&J and a new watch from his wife. I had one last present to give I Trent. It was a nice sliver watch with 'Yours Forever' engraved on it. From Trent I got a nice new purse, a lovely set of earrings and a necklace, they were a set. From his mum and dad I got some new dresses (maternity) and a pair of maternity jeans. And some beautiful perfume. From Jono and Jadalee I got some nice shoes and a nice new jacket. There were even presents under the tree for bugalugs. From Trent's parents bugalugs got some nice jumps suits and baby wraps. J&J got bugalugs some nice singlets and some more jumpsuits and wraps. Trent brought bugalugs a beautiful bassinet and some bassinet sheets.  

"Thankyou for all the amazing gifts - for bubs as well I love them." I sai to them and gave them a hug and Trent a kiss. We all spent some time together and went to go get ready at about 11:30. Trent and I went to had a shower together, to save time an so did Jono and Jadalee. After the shower I was dressed and so was Trent, his mum used our shower and his dad used the other one. While they were in the shower I started cooking the chicken and turkey, and making the salad, I got Trent and Jono to put the red table cloth on the outdoor table with some little stars on it. Jadalee came and helped me in the kitchen to put half the stuffing I made into one bowl and the other half in another bowl. It was about 12:00 pm and I started carving the ham because the salad was finished and cling wrapped and put in the fridge and the same with he stuffing.  

"Anything else for us to do babe?"  

"Yeah the plates on that table need to on the table outdoor, with those glasses and bon bons and those napkins, on the outdoor table please?" I ask him and Jono.  

"Sure babe that's fine." Trent said giving me a kiss. Ppppllp 

Once the table was done I told Jadalee to go give the boys the cutlery to place on the table.  

I walked out and had a look at the table.  

"Wow everything looks amazing!" Trent's mum said.  

"Looks great." He said 

"Anything you want help with Em?" His mum asked.  

"No it's okay, Thank you. Just relax." I said smiling. Plops 

"That looks great guys. Now can you please put that green table cloth on the table inside?"  

"Sure. Anything else?" Trent asked. 

"Yeah once the food is done could you please put it on the table?" I ask them.  

"Sure." They both say at the same time and we l laugh. The chicken is cooked plpoppand so I start carving it up.  

"Boys! Salad and stuffing need to go intake table please." I say as I stop carving and get them out of the fridge. The boys came over and took them and out them in the table. I put the turkey in the oven to cook.  

"Babe?" I asked.  

"Yeah?" He replied.  

"Can you please put the ham on the table? It's in fridge."