Chapter 19!

I wake up to my phone ringing.

*Buzz* You make me want to stand down tonight, turn off the lights, give up the fight, I surrender, you got me good, I knew that you would, did the best that I could, but girl you move like a butterfly, butterfly then you sting like a bee, I tried to be bulletproof, you got to me, Gonna stand down tonight, turn off the lights, give up the fight, i surrender *BUZZ*

( E: Emily and B: Bree )

E: "Hello?"

B: "Hey Em it's Bree."

E: "Hey what's up?'

B: "I'm already at Sydney airport. Can you come get me?"

E: "Yeah sure. Ill get dressed and come get you with my man."

B: "Okay. See you soon."

E: "Bye."

B: "Bye."

"I need to change my ringtone." I said to myself.

"Trent, wake up." I said and kissed his chest and cheeks.

"Mmm.... That's a great way to get woken up. Morning, what's wrong?"

"Bree's already at the airport."

"WHAT?! Already?"

"Yeah, let's go get dressed and go get her."

"Okay."

I got into my Stitch Oneseie and Ugg boots. Trent put on his trackpants and a t-shirt and ugg boots too. We left his parents a note.

' Mum and Dad,

Gone to get Em's friend from the aiport. S

See you when we get back.

Love

Trent, Emily and Bugalugs

xxx'

"As much as I wanted to wear my stitch onesie too, I didn't, because I didn't want to Bree to think were freaks and always wear the same clothes." Trent said to me and hugged me.

"She wouldn't think that. Plus were both wearing uggies." I replied and kissed him back.

It was a long drive to the airport so we put some music on softly and talked about bubs and the wedding. Trent drove because he inisted, because I'm preganant. Once we were nearly there I texted Bree.

To: Bree Bree

'Hey, nearly there, wait out front of airport.'

From: Bree Bree

'Sure, see you soon.'

"Bree's waiting outside the airport." I told Trent.

"Okay, well were here, lets go get her."

We both got out of the car and walked to the front of the airport. I saw Bree and Trent and I walked up to her.

"Bree?"

"Em? Oh My God how are you?" she asked me and hugged me.

"I'm good, how are you?" I said to her and hugged her back.

"Good."

"Bree this is my fiancee Trent." I said and continued, "Trent this is my best friend friend Bree."

"Hi, nice to meet you Bree" Trent said as he shook her hand.

"Likewise." She responded and smiled.

"Let's go home." I said to them.

Once we got to the car, Trent opened the boot and put Bree's suitcases in, then we got in and set off home.