Chapter 18!

We opened all the presents. Will got: drake album from Zach, Batman movies from Jayden, Snap backs from Julian a few beanies and a new wallet from Alana and a Justin Timberlake album album and Tupac album from Trent and me. Julian got: a new wallet with $50 from Trent and I, a JB and fall out boy album album from Will and Alana, a few snapbacks from Jayden and a pair of high tops from Zach. Jayden got: beanies from Julian, a few SnapBacks from Zach, deorderent and the script album from Alana and Will and a new wallet from me and Trent. Zach got: all the seasons of The Vampire Diaries from Trent and myself. The scripts new album from Julian, boxers and cologne from Will an Alana and a few beanies from Jayden. Alana got from me and Trent baby clothes and nappies, and maternity clothes. From Julian she got a purse and $50, from Jayden she got a bag. And from Zach she got deorderent and perfume. Jono got from Jayden a bottle of Smirnoff, from Julian beer, from Zach jocks, and from Will an Alana his favourite new movies. Jadalee got perfume from Zach, $100 from Will and Lana, a spa day From Jayden and concert tickets to her favourite singer from Julian. Trent's mum got a bottle of wine from Will and Alana, a necklace from Julian, earrings from Zach and a spa day from Jayden. Trent's dad got beer from Zach, Jack Daniels from Will and Alana, wild turkey from Jayden and $50 from Julian. From the boys I got concert tickets from Julian, a spa day from Jayden, a build a bear bride from Zach and perfume from Will and Alana. Trent got beer from Will and Lana, cologne from Jayden, a build a bear groom from Zach and deorderent from Julian.

The presents we all brought Jade, Nicole, and Christina we gave away to charity for the people in need this Christmas. We did keep the spa day though so all us four girls can go together and use them. After the present exchanging were done and he dishes were in the dishwasher, I started on dessert. I checked to make sure the two chocolate cheesecakes I had made the night before were fully set an started cutting them up. I got the ice cream and ice cream spoon out and the cream.

"Babe?" I asked Trent.

"Yeah baby?" He asked.

"Can you please put these on the table?" I asked him.

"Sure." He replied. After he did that I got him to help me out in the kitchen with the fruit salad. And got him to put the bowls and spoons on the table.

"Dessert guys!" I yelled to them.

Trent and I got ours first and then went to sit down and wait for the others.

The others came out one by one.

"Mmm, amazing!" Zach said with a mouthful of food.

"This is so good, where did you get the recipe from?" Trent's mum asked.

'"Family recipe actually." I told her.

"Could I get it off you?" She asked me.

"Sure." I replied.

"Em I can say from all of us bloody amazing." Will said an everyone nodded.

"Even jellyfish likes it." Alana said.

"We'll done babe. Do you think bugalugs likes it. Trent asked.

"Yes! I want seconds." I said and went to get more.

"That's awesome." He said and kissed my cheek when I got back.

"We put a Christmas movie on after Trent and I had loaded the dishwasher and started it. We watched Santa clause -Tim Allen- .

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when I heard snoring coming from all sides of me.

Zach, Julian, Jono, Will, Alana, Trent's dad, Jadalee and even Trent's mum were snoring and fast asleep.