Chapter 13 Part 1

It was the day of the hens night and we all said goodbye to our boys and gave them kisses and hugs, They walked us to the car and made sure we were in and had our seatbelts on. They all said "I LOVE YOU" to their girlfriends/fiancee's. Trent told me to call him as soon as we got to the hotel so he and the boys know we are safe, I put a cd on to listen to and it was The Collective we had it soft so that we could all talk. It was about a 15 minute drive to the hotel due to the traffic on the road. we got to the hotel and I park under ground and we got our bags out and the dresses and shoes. The girls sat down while I checked us in. We had a floor with a view on level 10. The view was beautiful, it over looked the beach, you could hear the water breaking on the sand and smell the sea water. It was wonderful. Once we got up to our room and put our bags on the beds we wanted, luckily we all had our own beds - all doubles - We all went down stairs to th pool and went for a swim.

"The first thing we are going to do is go to Sydney Luna Park for a few hours." I tell them

"Why don't we go tomorrow during the day?" Nicole asks.

"Because we don't want Alana falling asleep walking down the asil so we?" I ask them.

"No, your right we don't."

W get out of the pool not long after being in there and go back and think of what to do and I suggest go out for dinner. But at that very moment we heard a knock at the door just then and I went and answered it.

"Hey beautiful." Trent says with a bunch of roses in one hand.

"What are you doing here? We are having girl time." I tell him.

"I know, but us boys missed you and had to come see you girls." He said stepping inside with the boys all carrying flowers for their girls.

"Thankyou. Well, you can't stay long, we were just about to get ready to go out." I say to Trent as he puts his arms around my wasit, coming from behind. I lean against his chest and sigh.

"Em, can't the boys come?" Alana asks.

"It is your hens night so, alright." I say "Babe what do you think?" I ask Trent.

"Will, it's your bucks night too what do you say" He asks Will.

"I would lov to spend it with all of you." Will says smiling and kissing Alana's cheek.

"Okay, Well I'm going to hav a shower and get ready for dinner tonight, there are only two showers. Who's taking the second one?" I ask them.

"Alana and I." Will says smiling.

They head off in the direction of the other shower and I go in the direction of the other one. I hear Trent following me. I start to run the shower and get in.

"Mind if I join you?" Trent says winking at me and smiling.

"Not at all." I say smiling back

After the shower we got of the shower we got dressed. I wore the most beautiful dress a semi-long red sparkly dress with red heels. I had brought a new red clutch as well. Trent wore the usual. Once we were all dresses we left to go to the restaurant.

Alana, wore a nice bright yellow short dress with yellow heels. Christina wore a nice Black dress that came to just below her knees with black heels and a black clutch to match. Nicole wore a nice bright pink dress with pink shoes to match and a pink clutch to match and Jade wore a nice blue dress which was mid-length with blue heels and clutch.

The boys all wore jeans and a nice shirt and nice jacket. Some of them wore nice going out shoes but Will and Jayden wore sneakers. Once we got to the restaurant we were seated down. After we all eat we all go back to were us girls were staying. They walked us up to our door and kissed us goodbye and gave us each one last hug and said goodnight. When we walked in it was just a little after 9 pm. After the boys left we put our pjs on and sat down on the couch, I made pop-corn and got the doritos and mild dorito salsa dip out and placed it on the table for everyone to have some. I got all of us some drinks. I had brought with me some Alcohol - pom pom flavoured vodka cruisers (the purple one) and some Blue coloured ones. (The coloured vodka cruisers are like lollie drinks with vodka and it was only a little bit of vodka.) We put the notebook on and watched we all had teary-eyes by the end of it. We decided to watch Magic Mike next because Channing Tatum is hot in it. After that we watched The Vow, then, Dear John and then 21 jump st - yes we made it into a Channing Tatum movie marathon. By the time all those movies finished it was about 5:30 nearly 6 am. We decide to go and get a couple of hours sleep. We all went to back and fell asleep. I checked my phone and I had one missed message from Trent.