Chapter 15

After we both took photos of the tree and put them on Instagram of how many presents we already have. It looked like we had about 20 or so for everyone. We decied to have dinner out, we got ready and went out for dinner to a nice resturant. After dinner, we went to the movies. It was a really nice evening. Once the movie was finished Trent and I drove to the beach to have a nice romantic walk on the beach.

Once we get back to the houseI get changed into my pj's and he just strips down to his boxers, we sit down and I make myself a maragita and Trent grabs a beer. We turn the tv on and Castle was on so we decided to watch that as it is one of my favourite shows. After that finishes we flip through the channels and we come across my most favourote show ever THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! We decide to watch that. It got late but it was a TVD marathon! I already owned them so I thought we should just turn it off and go to bed. I decide to text Nicole and ask her something.

To: Nicole

'Hey Nic, has Zach got any of the TVD seasons? If not I would love to get him them for x-mas. :-) Let me know. xx'

A short time later while Trent and I watched tv in bed because we do that every night I hear my phone buzz on the table next to me.

From Nicole.

'Hey Em, no he hasn't and that would be amazing, the others said they haven't got him that, ask Trent though if he got them for him or not :-) see you tomorrow were all going shopping for presents for our families. :-) xx'

To: Nicole

'Okay, kwl, I will ask Trent and that sounds good, anyway off to bed now, see you tomorrow :-) xx'

I put my phone and ask Trent something.

"Babe, have you got Zach any of the TVD seasons?" I ask him snuggling into him.

"No, I haven't why?" he asks pulling me onto his lap, so hes craddling me.

"I thought that tomorrow we could get that for him for christmas, What do you think? I because I couldn't decide what to get him today the today." I tell him.

"That's an awesome Idea." he says smiling and kissing me on the lips.

We breakaway and I rest my head on his shoulder. I start thinking about the wonderful year that I have had, moving to sydney, meeting the boys, starting going out with Trent and getting engaged to him. Meeting 4 new amazing girls that I classify as sisters. I classify the boys as my big brothers. I wouldn't have this past year any other way that what it has been. It's been the best year of my life. I start smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" he asks me kissing my forehead.

"Just smiling at this past year and what an amazing time I have had and that I wouldn't have it any other way." I telll him and kiss his neck.

" This year has been amazing for me too. I've met the girl of my dreams, We released our new album and you and the girls got signed." Trent said looking at me and smiling. I reach my head up and kiss his lips softly. I pulled away after awhile, and smiled.

"This has been the best year of my life! Thank you for making it one of the best years ever!" I give him a kiss.

"You have made this year amazing for me babe, sticking by me through everything. Thank you. I love you so much!" he says to me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly, before putting his lips to mine. We have an intense make-out session. After a while we pull apart and catch our breath. We sit there and watch tv for a bit. Once what we were watching was over, I get off his lap and we both layed down and I layed my head on his chest. My eye lids close and sleep comes to me.