Chapter 33

Thank you guys soo much. We hit 2000+ reads . So up next is chapter 33

Two years later

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I want to give up but I cant.

Its been two years. Two years of repetitive actions.

I was taken to the boarding school. My identity was changed there. According to everyone,I was an illegitimate child of some unknown Prime minister in Australia . Its only the headmistress who knew the truth

The students within the school treated me like trash and the teachers just seemed to find pleasure in making my life harder and harder each and everyday.

It was as if their sole purpose in the school was to make my life hell. While others got to have recess and less homework I got triple assignments. No recess and while others got to choose what subjects they wanted to do I was given no choice.

I did every freaking fifty four subjects and activity within the institution and trust me when I say that it needs an extra grace and patience within.

My parents never showed their faces and neither did they come to any of my visitings. It didn't affect me much because I knew that they didnt want me.

The only positive thing out of this experience was that I made a friend. Her name was Ashley. She was the daughter to one of the prominent leaders within Nirvana.

She didn't care about where I was from or who my parents were. All she wanted from me was to be happy.

As I finished writing my fifth essay for my assignment I thought about what would happen once graduation takes place which was only in a months time.

Would things change back home. Will father and mother love me. How would my future husband treat me. Will he love me or will our marriage be loveless

"Mia?"

"Ashley"I smiled. Only she had the  spare key to my room

"It two in the morning Mia you should be asleep"

"Homework Ashley. that's what's keeping me up"

"Why are the teachers being all tough on you"

"I have no idea"

"You didn't eat what I made?"

I looked over to the other side of the room and saw a bowl full of food that I had no intention of eating anytime soon

"I'm sorry"I sighed

"Thats ok Mia. I'll just make sure you eat a large breakfast"

"Thanks Ashley"

"I'm bored that's why I'm here"she whispered as she made herself comfortable on my bed

"I'm tired" I whispered

I felt her wrap her arms around me and I leaned in.

"I needed that"I croaked as tears slid down my face . Each drop felt like a stab into my heart.

She held me as I cried my heart out. She's probably used to it because she knows its better for me to let it out than keeping it all inside.

They won. The school won. I didn't even know who I was anymore

"Go take a walk Mia."

"Its two am Ashley"

'Please for me. You cant keep on doing this to yourself. I'm getting worried so go take a fucking walk Mia"