Chapter 7

Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.

Those words kept on repeating over and over again.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion and for a moment I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

I've watched a lot of movies and read alot of books concerning heartbreak. They were all false. None of them could compare to what I was currently feeling.

I watched as Gershon pulled Andy towards the middle of the ballroom and everyone parted way for them. Andy whispered something to make him laugh .

Was it weird that I noticed that his smile was twice as wide than when he was with me. I sighed and finally accepted. He looked happier.

And that wolf Andy was probably enjoying every second of my plight. She knew what she was doing and I was sure that after this she would gloat and rub it in my face that she won and I lost.

As if that wouldn't be enough, I was sure that she would look for any opportunity to make my life hell now that she is going to be a Luna soon

"Goodbye Gershon"I whispered and for a minute I saw him look up towards me. And with that I left.

Everything is going to be alright everything's going to be OK. I chanted.

Who was I kidding. I was a mess inside. Why did I even think that we would have  worked out together. How stupid was I. Why did I hope that we would still be together.

Everyone always leaves. They always leave but why couldn't I grasp that fact. How many times have people promised not to leave me yet they do the opposite. Why did I think that he would be different.

I walked into the library and finally let go. I lowered myself onto the ground and tucked my head in between my raised knees.

I just wanted to be alone right now and probably cry. I am human so my reaction is definitely justified

"Mia"

I knew that voice. It was Gershon's. Why was he here?

"You should be out there with your mate"I croaked

"Look at me Mia "

His voice cracked at the end. He was in pain too. But why? Shouldn't he be happy that he has found his other half? Isn't how things worked out

"Leave me alone Gershon"

"Mia list... "

That was it. I had enough. He has a mate already why won't he let it go. If there was one thing that I promised myself never to become ,then it would be the role of the other woman. A third party to be precise.

Despite the fact that I currently disliked Andraia , I wouldn't do that to her.

"No you listen to me. I never want to see you again.  Don't talk to me and don't you ever show your face to me again"

"I'm going to reject her right now Mia. I cannot fathom the possibility of having a life without you so please don't tell me never to talk to you again. Trust me. Give me a chance to fix this"he whispered.

 No. Despite Andy being a bit of an ass she didn't deserve this. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that she was rejected because of me.

"Get out "

If I showed any sign of wavering, he would take that opportunity and do as he said

"Mia I love you .I love you so damn much that it hurts. Please just trust me. As soon as this damn party is over I'll reject that she wolf and leave this forsaken pack with you "

If I was a thick skinned human I would consider this as the most romantic declaration ever however,I was disgusted by him. How could he do that to his mate . A mate that was chosen for him by his own goddess. A person designed to fit him perfectly only because of a human.

"Andraia. "

"Huh"

"Andraia that is your mate's name. We are done  talking "

"This is it huh"

"Yes it is "

"Can I at least have .....a  last kiss before I leave "

"No"

He exhaled harshly and suddenly began to laugh.

"This isn't the last you've heard from me. I will come back again and this time I Won't Leave empty handed. You will be mine Mia "

And with that he left.

As I broke down unceremoniously after that confrontation, I heard footsteps up ahead

Can't a girl cry in peace. I just want to be alone. Can't anyone get memo..

"For a quiet girl you sure have slot to say"

"Alpha Damien "

"Damien just Damien "

"Damien"

As soon as his me lefty lips he shut his eyes and exhaled harshly

"You ran out of the ballroom. Why? "

 Think Mia think.

"I.  Ummmm needed to pee. Yes I needed to pee and that's why  I ran out of the ballroom.

"You don't have to lie to me"

He moved closer until there was no more distance between us.

"Sir? "

"Hush Mia"

He closed the little distance between us and before I could understand on what was going on his lips were already placed on mine.

Sparks. That's what I felt. He moved his lips expertly on mine as he cupped my cheek. He used his other hand to steady me as he continued his hot assault on my mouth.

Before I could catch my breath he hoisted me up making me to wrap my legs around his torso.  He forced his tongue into my mouth and fought for dominance with mine.

This kiss was not like any I had received before. It was as of he was claiming me through it. Telling me that he was in control.

"Kiss me Mia"he said in between kisses and that snapped me out of my daze.

I pushed him away from me and managed to get out of his arms.

"You have no right to do that pervert "

I yelled before slapping him. If he thought he could get into my pants then he was damn wrong.

"I can explain  Mia I... You are my ma... "

"Save your breath. Just stay away from me"

I ran out of that library and back to my room. Andy's things were no longer at her shelf meaning she might have already left.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I wanted all this to end. I couldn't take it anymore. I need help.

I need help from my own self. All my pent up sadness and frustrations. I needed help from my willingness to accept the bare minimum

Save me.

Authors note

And that's a round up. Two chapters in a day. Don't forget to vote and comment.