Chapter 19

Before I start this chapter I just want to thank you all for reading and enabling this book to have 400+ reads. It really means alot and all that vote I trully appreciate it. So up next .......Chapter 19 which is looooooong

"Wake up Mia"

A sense of dejavu washed upon me. Those words , something about them made me feel as if I had heard them before

Maybe it was just a dream. If I stayed very still the cause of the voice might actually go away.

Ten seconds later,my soft woollen blanket flew across the room. Oh fudge.

"Mia we are going to be late for dance class"

Wait dance class? Oh shit,the twins. I promised to go with them.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I realised was that there was too much light. When my eyes landed on my wall clock, I nearly had a mini panick attack. It was two in the afternoon!I was supposed to be up seven hours ago. I am so getting fired.

The twins had an amused expression on their faces. I wondered what they found so amusing.

"Afternoon my little munchkins"I smiled and they did so instantly but while wrapping their little arms around my petite frame.

"Afternoon Mia"

"For a minute there I thought you were dead'Peter joked. He always does.

"Really now?"

"Yes ,oh and dad is waiting for us downstairs"

Double shit. I haven't even showered yet. I was very sure Gerald was mad scratch that more than mad. First off I was late and second of all I was going to make him late.

I showered as fast as I could did my hair and put on my uniform. Peter had left to give me some privacy whereas Sophia stayed put.

"Actually Mia ,I already picked out an outfit for you"she smiled. It was sweet of her but I had to put my uniform on .

"Sorry sweety but I have to have my uniform on"

"Pretty please. Its a matching outfit and I made aunty Natalia buy it for you"

"Sweety"

"My mommy would have worn it"She sighed and pouted. Sophia never talked about her mom. That's what made me stop. Tears welded up her eyes and it broke my heart.

"Okay fine"I sighed,"I'll put on the outfit you picked.

Her mood switched instantly and her smile made apprarance again. What she chose was a blue jumpsuit. It was simple but realy nice and it complimented my eyes. I quickly switched clothes and decided to let my hair down for once,for breatgineg purposes.

Surprisingly it had grown. My hair was now resting just below my hips. In due time,I'd probably become the bext Rapunzel.

After finishing, I rushed together with Sophia out of the room. Sophie ran down the stairs only to be caught by her dad,Gerald.

It had been long sinve we saw each other eye to eye. He had a beard now and his hair looked as if he needed a serious haircut .He still looked devilishly handsome and the smile on his face made me question why I was mad at him in the first place.

I expected him to yell at me and tell me to change out of my outfit but what he did instead made me pinch my arm more than thrice.

He offered his arm to me and gave me a warm smile. Unfuckingbelievable. No no no. He was not allowed to do this. He cant do this to me.If he was planning to embarass me or hurt me even further then he shouldn't give me hope.