Chapter 28

We hit 1000+ reads😂😂😂. Thank you guys so much. Without your comments votes and reads we wouldnt have gotten this far.

I am not afraid. I am not afraid. I am not afraid.

Why I'm I lying to myself of course I'm afraid. My eyes were covered by something thick and my mouth was gagged.

Trying to free my hands from the chains they tied me with was impossible and it hurt me in the process so I gave up.

Who could have planned this. Was it Damein or Garshon. I had no clue. I sighed and tried to make myself comfortable due to my head throbbing.

The car soon stopped and the man seated next to me dragged me out. He did it a bit roughly and I ended up landing on the concrete ground.

Fuck that hurt.

The blindfold I had on was taken off and it just made me wish it stayed on. I was back at the place I never wanted to see again. It was my prison and somehow like a mental assylum.

Damien's pack. I am so screwed.

"Get up bitch we dont have time for this!"one of the men said.

You know I had only one question. If  Damien claimed to be my mate and lets assume I was his  mate then wont he kill these  dumbasses for hurting me.

Naaahhh he wouldn't, would he?

They manhandled me and took me inside. Despite my protests and struggles,they managed to get me right at the staircase.

So there I was just chilling with some rude guys ,note the sarcasm,when Damien decided to show up looking like a constipated god.

The men suddenly stood up straight and they seemed tensed. They lowered their eyes and bore out their necks.

I honestly did nothing of the sort.

Damien analysed me from my head to my toes. I'm sure he noticed the bruises the blood the scratches and the cuts because his eyes were turning darker.

Oh well,happy death day to yall

Lets just say all those men that were in the room died a quick death.

I was never a fan of blood but I guess I was in slight shock.

What made me even more shocked is when the bastard pulled me close to him and nuzzled his head onto my neck.

The audacity! He had the audacity to do that after he just slaughtered ten people and their blood was dripping from his hands.

And here I thought that Gerald was weird and sadistic.

He then broke the chains from my hands and ripped the gag off my mouth. Finally.

"Why did you do that?"

  "They hurt you mate"

  "They have families "

   "I made sure they didn't so shut up and come here"

"And what if I refuse!"

"I am your Alpha my word is law"

"I beg to defer. You are not my alpha ,Gerald is"

"He is the one that marked you huh"

"What does it have to do with all of this. Why did you take me from where I was. I was happy there"

"The answer is simple little mate. You were mine first. If it wasn't for my father we would have already marked each other and mated. You would have been my Luna and you would have been carrying my pup right now. We could have been happy"

"But you are happy right?You now have Miranda who is beautiful. Both of you have marked and mated each other and I'm sure she is bearing your child"

"I killed her yesterday so, you little mate ,are wrong"He said looking rather disinterested.

He was totally fucked up in the head.

"Let me go"

"Never"

"I will never accept you as my mate!"

"We'll see about that!"

         *                   *                        *

Its been two weeks but it feels like a century. Damien was serious about making me submit to him and accepting him.

He denied me food and water for days and when he felt as if I needed to eat he'd make the guards bring me his left overs.

They were always contaminated with his fluids.

Wanna know how I discovered it? Lets just say one of the guards thought I didn't deserve this treatment so he alerts me on what I shouldn't take.

"Evening Mia"

"Charles"I rasped out and gave out a warm smile. I was so tired.

"Dont eat anything today"he sighed

"What did he do with the food this time"

"The whitish stuff  is his semen and he put sedatives in your water"

"Thanks"

"I got you a huge donut and a cold softdrink today"

"You're the best"

I gobbled everything down as quickly as I could. I noticed Charles looking abit uneasy

"Whats the matter ?"

  "He"s coming Mia. He's coming to get you and nothing is going to stand in his way