Chapter 12

Well I've managed to update three chapters in a week and trust me I'm feeling so proud of myself. Sooo dont forget to vote and comment😊😊😊😊😊😊

Mia's pov

Its been a week now since I arrived in the pack and yet I had not gotten the chance to meet with the twins' father who surprisingly, was the Alpha and not sir Jax.

The twins seemed unbothered about their father's absence but I was beginning to get a little bit worried . From what the twins told me, I discovered that their mum died three years ago due to a car accident.

I expected them to probably have a breakdown but they acted normal but what did I expect though. Hell those kids are far from normal.

I remember an incident from two days ago where Peter brutally murdered a fly by striking it with a tiny bolt from his hand. In his defence he said that it was flyng around in his space.

So right now as I speak I was currently observing the kids as they did their homework which trust me took a whole thirty minutes to get them to settle dow.

"Mia I'm bored"Peter said

"Yeah me too, Math is boring"

"I'm sorry guys but you have to finish your homework otherwise I'll get into a lot of trouble and get fired. You dont want me to loose my job now do you?"

"No" they both sighed and resumed with their assignments.

After a whole treacherous thirty minutes, they were finally done. We watched a movie together in Sophia's room and the kids finally fell asleep.

I tucked Sophia in and once I was done I carried Peter and headed toward his room which was down the hall because he caused a lot and when I say a lot, I mean a lot of serious damage to his previous one.

The lights were surprisingly off. The movie must have ended past nine. I tried to minimise the noise I might have been causing by my careless walking and finally I made it to the room.

I placed Peter in his bed and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaving.

Everything was going on great until an unseen force grabbed me by my throat and slammed poor old me to the wall. I mean seriously, what is up with people slamming me onto walls.

Ok breath Mia . I tried to identify my attacker but all I could see was two red pools staring back at me.

Come on Mia you've been through worse. The grip on my throat tightened cutting my air supply short and everthing began to spin.

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my son's room!!!!!!?"

That voice was not from anyone in this house and did he just say son. Thats when it clicked. He was Peter's father.

Alpha Gerald.

I am definitely screwed. I knew that trying to pry his hands off my neck was useless and due to his terrifying reputation i knew that if I got through this then I'd be the most lucky human in this entire pack. But hold up I was the only human in this pack.

"Let her go dad"

Thank the heavens for sweet Peter. His eyes turned red as well and he seemed abit pissed off.

"Son go back to sleep , I'll deal with this spy"

Spy ,I am definitely not a spy why on earth would he think that.He doesn't know you dufus remember. Shit.

"She's not a spy father"Peter said coldly that even I flinched at his tone. Four year olds are supposed to have cute and adorable voices but this was Peter.

"Shut up son'

"She's the new nanny. Grandfather brought her. You would have know but you are barely around to even know what's  going on with your children"

Alpha Gerald's grip on my neck loosened and after a few seconds he let go completely. I crashed to the ground and took in as much air as I could not caring about the two sets lf eyes that were currently on me.

"Are you ok Mia"

It was Peter that said that and before I could reply I felt his two tiny hands resting on my cheek. His eyes landed on my neck and his jaw clenched.

"You hurt her"he whispered.

I knew that if I didn't assure him that it was all right shit was about to go down. I let out a breath and ran my fingers through Peter's hair and smiled.

"Its ok Peter,I'm fine"

"But he hurt you"

"I know but remember that I am very strong and that I don't fear anything"

"Let me fry him then:"

"No Peter ,that wouldn't be very nice. "

"I'm sorry Mia, for thinking that way"

,"Its ok Peter. Now lets get you back to bed."

I picked him up and once again tucked him in and I gave him a kiss . All that time Alpha Gerald just stared at me.

I wondered what was going on through his head . Was he shocked that his very own son defended a mere human. Or was it the fact that just a minute ago his son threatened to fry him just because he hurt me.

I waited for what felt like an eternity for him to break the silence.

"Say something Alpha Gerald ,anything "I said

He wasn't going to say anything and the fact that he nearly killed me made me even more upset.

"Get out "he said

What was I expecting. For him to apologize and tell me how sorry he was . He nearly killed me for heavens sake yet tge only thing he could tell me was to leave.

He just proved to me that he was rude ,arogant ,mean and a bully.

I didn't bother to speak because I knew that whatever I'd say would bite me in the ass in the morning so I left the room and headed to my chambers. I changed out of my uniform and wore something much more comfortable.

I said a small prayer and hoped for a better day tomorrow.