Chapter 15

As soon as Alpha Gerald left the room Sophia and Peter rushed in. Worry and sadness was evident on their faces and it made my heart clench.

"Mia"Sophie softly said as she approached me .Peter ,unlike Sophie,stood at the door watching . He did not utter a word but his eyes told me everything I needed to know .

"How are my two little munchkins"

I smiled at them and Peter finally decided to move closer.

"We are sorry Mia . Because of us daddy hurt you"Peter whispered.

I had no idea on where he got that from. I sat up and analysed both their faces and on seeing no visible injury, I let out a sigh of relief. They were not injured in anyway.

"Its ok Peter, I'm fine now but could you tell me what happened when you went out with your dad"

He nodded . I patted a spot for him to sit and Sophia joined in too. Once they got comfortable Peter sighed.

"After you talked to daddy he got angry. When we reached the park big ugly wolfies came out of nowhere but daddy killed them"
.

"I was so scared "Sophie spoke and I did the only thing that could make her calm down which was to run my fingers through her hair

"Well its all over now your safe"I tried lightening up the mood.

"Mia"

"Yes Peter"

"Daddy felt bad about hurting you that day" he said catching me unawares .

"Really now"

"Yes Mia, he was the one that carried you tl the pack hospital "

"Well thats nice of him"

"Can I ask you a question Mia"

"Sure "

"Do you love daddy?"

Oh hell no. I had my fair share of alphas already but I couldn't tell that to Sophia .

"Ummmm I don't really think so why do you ask"

"Because I wanted you to be my mommy"

"Me too "Peter chimed in.

Now that is when the real question came in. How could I be a mom to these two sweet children when I myself still act like a child at times.

"Would you look at the time, you two should be in bed "

"But I don't want to go"

"I wanna stay here"

"No my little munchkins bed time and plus we wouldn't want your father to get angry"

"Okay fine" Peter said dramatically .

After giving each of them a goodnight kiss they left leaving me alone once again. After a few seconds my tumly decided to demand for food.

After debating for three seconds I decided to get up and head to the kitchen to look for solething to eat .

It was abit dark on the way but that did not stop me and soon I made it to the kitchen despite of the nagging pain on my lower back.

I found some left over mac and cheese and reheated it. Once it was done I ate it and made myself a cup of rea.

"What are you doing here"

It was Alpha Gerald.

"What are you doing here"I answered back and to think that he was the same person that nearly killed me. I seriously needed to let this go.

"I came down for a glass of water"he replied a bit too softly which was weird. He trully seemed sorry .

"I was hungry so I came to grab something to eat"

An uncomfortable silence engulfed us and I noticed that he was staring at me.

"I really am sorry for..."

"I forgive you " I said interrupting him before he could complete his ststement. His features seemed to relax as if a huge burden was rolled off his shoulders.

"That means a lot to me, your forgiveness" he whispered .

I could tell he was not one to apologise and by the looks of things he did not expect me to forgive him.

"Can we start over , you know as friends . For the children you know in order to ..." he continued to rant and his ears turned abit pink

"Are you flustered Alpha Gerald"

He finally stopped and looked at everywhere except me

" I am the most ruthless and heartless Alpha in the region , "

He began making me chuckle.

"And may I have the pleasure of knowing the name of the most ruthless and heartless Alpha in the region"

He gave me a breath taking smile that made my heart flutter.

"Gerald "

"My name is.."

"Mia, I know"

"Then why have you been calling me human "

" Well it fit the moment and I loved riling you up. You always looked like an angry kitten."

" I give up,goodnight Gerald"

"Wait we are not done with our conversation"

"I have nothing more to say to you"I smiled

"You don't have to say anything then"

"Gerald"

"Stay"

"And what do you propose we do "

"We'll figure it out"

"Tell me about yourself"

And thats how we spent the entire time. We spoke to our hearts content which was interesting. I got to see a side of him that I never thought existed.

Maybe he was different feom all the alpha alphas Ive met. I dont know why but i want him to be different. I need him to be different

Authors note

Don't forget to vote and comment.