Chapter 22

Now this chapter is honestly a special dedication to Raremushroom thank you for commenting and you encouraging words. Soooo coming up ......drumrolls..........Chapter 22

Its been a week and all I did was stay inside my room. I only came out whenever it was necessary . The twins had gone to visit one of their aunts in another territorry. They were yet to come back and due to that it gave me time to think things through.

I'm bound to their dad , Gerald, so does that make me their step mother in Werewolf logic. I'm I supposed to start popping out babies and doing motherly and womanly things for the pack.

Was I supposed to share a room with Gerald now?Was I supposed to change how I dress in order to please him? Was my life now his?

Questions questions questions and I didn't have any possible answers.

Gerald hadn't shown his face to me ever since the argument we had . I missed him to be honest but distance was what I needed.

The door creaked open revealing Natalie. She had a huge smile on her face. Weird . Natalie never smiles . Her eyebrows suddenly scrunched together and she covered her nose.

"Oh my gosh Mia what died in here"she exclaimed.

"My enthusiasm and spirit"I replied as I blew the strands of hair covering my face away

"Mia you look awful!I mean your hair looks like a bird's nest you have drool all over your face your shirt is inside out your sleeping in your and...."

"Okay Nat I'm sure I already got the visual now if you could just tone down and stay silent it would be nice"

"Me. Stay. Silent. No can do Mia you have to get up take a long shower and bake cookies annd cakes for the twims"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because they are coming home today and you missed their birthday"

How could I have forgotten their birthday.

"Nat"

  "Gerald misses you"

  "Please dont start."I sighed. I didn't want to talk about this. At least not right now

"You know he spent all of his nights in bed with you when you were in a comma. I have never seen Gerald so helpless and devastated."

"Please dont do this Natalie"

  "I have to Mia. My brother cares for you more than he ever did his mate, trust me and all you got to do is just give him a chance. Give him a chance to prove his worth to you. To show you how much he cares for you Mia"

If all this was true then maybe juat maybe I could give him a chance.

I followed Natalie's advise and showered then cleaned the room. Once I was done ,I made my way to the kitchen. When the cooks saw me they all gave me a smile before exiting the kitchen at once.

I was confused by their actions. Why did they all leave ? They did smile at me sincerely so why would....

"Mia"

That voice. It gave me shivers and the obvious person who said that was Gerald. It was too soon. How would I face him.

"Its easy just turn around" a certain smugness was evident in his voice. He could read my thoughts . How peachy.

I turned and bit my inner cheek to prevent the gasp that was about to escape my lips. Is it me or did he look ten times better tofay.

The sight of him almost made me loose my breath. He was fiine. Too fine and extremely attractive.

"I missed you "He said his voice heavy.

I had the sudden urge to run into his arms ,lower his head and slam my lips onto his as I grinded on his crotch.

Great. Now I sound like a dog in heat. Gerald chuckled. I forgot. He could hear my thoughts. And the fool heard that.

I cleared my throat and walked to gather the ingredients of the cookies and cake I was going to make. Gerald followed me.

I tried reaching towards the highest shelf to get the last ingredient but my height proved the task to be a challenge.

Gerald was now on fullblown laughter.

After he got a hold of himself,he pressed his front on my back and got the things without breaking a single sweat.

As I began mixing,,Gerald's arms snuck around my waist pulling me towards him. I heard him take a sharp inhale and exhale.

He nuzzled his head onto my neck and began nibbling on my neck.

"Mia"he whispered huskily

"Mmmh"

  "You taste divine"

His kisses on my neck bece more demanding and my jelly legs made me lean on him

"Mia yo.."

I pushed myself form Gerald and ran to Natalie. She had a  look before we left the kitchen. Nat said the cooks will proceed.

"What is it Nat?"

  "You have a visiter"

    "Who?"

I followed her eyes and when they landed on a muscular form I teared up.

"Antonio"

I ran towards him and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and breathed in his scent .

Our moment was shortlived when I was snatched from Antonio's arms.

"MINE!"