Chapter 30

We're nearly coming to an end and I just want to thank all of you for reading and voting. Feel free to comment and gove your views . Love yall.

Ps:Im editting this chapter. Some major changes will take place

Its been a month now . A month after Damien disappeared. A month that I learnt that Gerald's mate is still alive.

Its not been easy honestly. I keep on waiting for the day she'll pop up and claim her rightful place.

When handling the twins I feel as of I'm walking on eggshells. Will they still love me when their mom comes back or will they forget about me.

"What are you thinking about Mia"

"A kitten."I sighed. "I really want a kitten"

"Love, you do realise that cats and wolves dont mix"

"I know thats why I never voiced the thought out"I sighed again.

"I'll get you one. If it makes you happy"

"You'd really get me one?"

"Yes "

"Then quick get a move on. I want it now"I smiled.

He let out a laugh that I could never tire from hearing. Would this last. I really want this to last.

I watched as he left the room leaving me alone to face my violent thoughts.

I eventually got out of bed and walked around the house. The twins weren't back yet from school and Natalie had gone back to boarding school.

I picked some flowers in the garden and helped around in terms of cooking.

Thats when I heard a crash from outside that grabbed my full attention.

Who could it be.

"Let me go. I want to see the bitch that dared to take my rightful place as the Luna of this damned pack"

It was a lady's voice.

I guess the end of all of this has dawned. I couldn't lie to myself anymore . That everything would be ok because it wont. One of us was going to get hurt when all of this would end. The odds were not in my favour.

It was me.

I let out a sharp exhale and walked out head high back straight shoulders poised.

The lady infront of me was beyond the definition of beauty. She had Sophie's eyes and Peter's hair colour.

This was their mother. Gerald's true mate. The rightful Luna. Gerald's true love .

Our eyes connected and rage was held within her amber orbs.

"You!"

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience"I said acting strong and oblivious to the entire situation

"How may I help you miss"

"Give me my mate and children back!"

"I'm sure we can discuss this as civil people inside!"

"You are an excact replica of mom. A whore. How dare you. How dare you!" she yelled.

"Chloe!"

It was Gerald who uttered that name.

I watched as he dropped whatever it was he held and rushed towards her.

He didn't make it far because she hit him right in the face with her shoe

"You marked another female you bastard! And to make it worse its my long lost stupid sister!"