Katie McGrath - Show

TW: Abuse

Mark was a manipulative asshole that managed to fool everyone but you

Mark was a manipulative asshole that managed to fool everyone but you. You absolutely hated him but Katie was head over heels in love with him. You had never seen your sister be this in love that you couldn't bring yourself to tell her about Mark's hidden side. There were times that you wanted to bring it up but you were unable to do so. All you could do for the moment was hope that he wouldn't get violent or else you would really have to tell her.

X

Mark stormed into Katie's trailer, annoyed that he hadn't be allowed on set. All he wanted was to surprise Katie but he was denied entry. He would've stormed into set but he knew Katie wouldn't have appreciated for him to barge into her workplace so he had to wait until she was free.

"Shit, why the fuck are you here? Don't you have school or something?"

He was already annoyed but his annoyance increased tenfold when he spotted you on the couch. You were always around, ruining his plans that he had for the two of them.

You ignored him, not wanting to deal with him in the morning. He keeps asking you questions, stopping you from being able to listen in to what you were watching. Tired of him, you turned off the TV and attempted to make your way to the bedroom in Katie's trailer but he ends up blocking you way.

"No, go away. I have plans and you're going to ruin them." Again, you attempt to make your way through but he blocks you. He grabs your shirt and pulls you back. "Go away. Haven't you taken the hint that you're bothering us. You're the reason why we haven't done more than kiss. We can't do anything with you around."

You make a face, not wanting to know about your sisters private life.

"Leave me alone."

"No. Not until you leave us alone. I'm tired of babysitting you. I didn't agree to this when I started dating Katie. You've seen how much she loves me, if you love her, you would leave us alone."

"No. Not until Katie tells me something. Now let me go."

You struggle to get him to let go of you but you're unable to do anything. He's far too strong. He laughs and pushes you against the wall, making you wince in pain as your back hits the wall.

"Are you sure that you don't want to rethink your answer?"

The door opens and Katie walks in. Mark is quick enough to drop you, just as you're starting to have a panic attack. Katie hadn't seen what had happened moments prior so she just assumed that your panic attack had happened out of nowhere. She pushes Mark out of the way and helps you control your breathing.

"Mark, get out. Her breathing is not getting any better and you're not helping."

"But I.."

"Get out!"

He mutters something under his breath but does as she had told him.

With him gone, you're able to concentrate on Katie and her methods of helping you control your breathing. It's not long before your breathing is back to normal. Katie helped you take a seat on the couch and handed you some water.

"What happened, (y/n)? You don't usually get panic attacks out of nowhere."

You sip the majority of the water, not wanting to tell Katie about what happened. You took a second for your mind to make up about telling her. You didn't want her to continue staying with an asshole that would more than likely be abusive as he got more comfortable.

"Mark, he..." Noticing you struggle to talk, Katie takes your hand and gently squeezes it. "he's now who you think he is. He's an asshole. A manipulative asshole that practically abused me when you're not around. Just before you walked in, he had grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the wall to make me get out."

Katie sat besides you and wrapped her arm around you to hold you close.

"I'll deal with his ass. You just rest (y/n). Try to get some sleep. I won't leave you alone."

You nodded and let your head rest against her chest as you closed your eyes.

"Thank you, Katie."

Katie hated how she hadn't taken notice of what Mark had been doing. She had failed as a sister by being oblivious about everything but she was going to hand him what he deserved. After you fell asleep, she made some calls.

X

"I broke up with him. Well not really but I'm sure he got the hint when I gave the police my statement about him and what happened."

"Katie, I'm sorry. I know that you really liked him."

Katie shakes her head at you. Not liking that you were apologizing.

"There's nothing for you to apologize. The moment I learned about what he was doing, I hated him. Please don't ever keep these things to yourself, (y/n). You can trust me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now come on. We have a flight back to Ireland. I'm taking a few days off so we could visit mom."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kelly Olsen/Alex Danvers

------------