Melissa Benoist - Big News

Summary: She freaks out

Melissa thought she knew everything about you considering that the two of you were like two peas in a pod. When she started dating Chris, she had told you first. The news of her getting casted as Supergirl reached you first than anyone else. Everything big in her life, Melissa would always tell you first. It's why she was completely shocked when she had gotten word that you were dating Katie.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me (y/n). Do you not trust me? Is this because she's older than you? Is this because she's my friend? Why didn't you tell me?"

You really had no excuse as to why you didn't tell her. There was no reason really to hide the fact that you were dating Katie.

"No, Melissa. It wasn't because of any of that. I do trust you. A lot. It's just that it was all new for the both of us. We didn't want anyone getting involved in our relationship so we thought it would be better to wait."

Melissa stayed quiet. Processing what you had told her. She was hurt that you didn't even tell her.

"Well how long have the two of you been dating for?"

Shit. Melissa would know if you lied to her but she would also get even more upset when she learns it's been almost a year.

"A year."

You mumbled.

"A year!? What am I? Chopped liver? What else haven't you told me?"

"That's it! I swear. I'm not good at keeping any secrets from you."

She glares at you for a second but then opens her arms for you to hug her.

"I better not be hearing from the paparazzi again about any other type of news. I swear to god, (y/n), if you get engaged and don't tell me, it's not going to be pretty."

She let go of you and moved to head out of her trailer.

"Wait, where are you?"

"To talk to Katie. I won't be a good older sister if I don't give her the usual speech."

"Melissa! Don't you dare. Katie is an angel."

She grins and takes off to Katie's trailer. You cursed the fact that she's been working out for the past few years as it gave her an advantage.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Prompts I have to do

Ashley Benson

Lena Luthor

Fosters

------------