Kara Danvers - Adopted Part 3

You can't help but watch in awe as Lena stepped out of the dresser in the dress that she was planning on marrying Kara with

You can't help but watch in awe as Lena stepped out of the dresser in the dress that she was planning on marrying Kara with. The 4 of you had become quite the family ever since they had adopted you and now they were just making things official.

"What do you think, (y/n)? Do you think your mom will like it?"

"Like it? I think mom will absolutely love the dress."

Lena smiles brightly, happy that you had come with her to pick a dress.

"Oh please, Lena. Kara will love anything that you'll wear for the wedding. I can guarantee that you'll make her cry happy tears if you walk down the aisle in a sack of potatoes."

"Remind me again why I decided to bring you Lucy?"

"Because I'm your maid of honor!"

You can't help but laugh at the antics between your mom and aunt. It's been almost two years since the adoption and you still had a hard time that you had been adopted in a loving family.

X

Kara pouts at Lena while looking at all the slices of cakes that she had tried.

"Why is they so good? Can't I just pick them all and you decide the best one?"

Lena rolls her eyes as she tries the next cake from the list. She knew that they were going to have a hard time picking a cake but she didn't think it would be this hard.

"Kara, you can't pick them all. You have to at least have a top 3."

Kara looked to where you and your sister were trying out the cake choices as well.

"Well you didn't say anything about making someone else pick for me. (y/n), (sister's name), pick your top 3."

Lena just laughs and pats her lap so your sister could sit with her. Meanwhile, you moved to take a seat besides Kara.

"How about the two of you pick the cake? I can't think of anyone better suited for the job."

Both of your eyes sparkled at the idea of picking the desert for the wedding.

"This one!"

"No, this one!"

You and your sister started to argue back and forth until Lena cut in.

"Okay, how about both. I'm sure they'll be able to incorporate them."

Neither Kara or Lena were able to deny either of you and this wasn't an exception. The two of you gave each other a grin. They were honestly the best parents you could both ask for.

X

You held your sister as you both cried at seeing both your moms marry. It had taken months of planning and the day of the wedding had finally come. You had been the ring bearer while your sister had been the flower girl. The ceremony was quite beautiful to witness and you knew that this memory will always stick with you.

"By the power invested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mrs Luthor-Danvers. You may kiss the bride."

You and your sister cheered the loudest as they both leaned in to kiss. Hearing your yells, Kara and Lena separated to give you a smile. They absolutely loved the two of you.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Fosters - Overprotective

Avalance - Lies Part 2

Nicole Haught - Reckless

Cate Blanchett - Adoption

------------