Avalance - Family Picture

Requested by: a_lone_soul

"Alright. Who let you decide the costumes kid?"

You pouted at Mick. He was always so grumpy. It amazed you that he had even agreed to put on the costumes. Although, he denied it, he had s soft spot for you. Practically everyone in the ship did. It's why they had all agreed to the costumes you had picked out for the yearly family picture.

"What's wrong with them? I kind of like them."

"Of course, you would haircut."

Ray gives you a knowing smile and takes his place on the back of the chairs besides Mick.

The rest of the team comes out with their own costumes. Some of them complaining about how ridiculous they look but not even attempting to take it all. Like you said, they all had a soft spot for you. It really helped being the daughter of two terrifying women. The last time someone had told you no, Sara and Ava had worked them out until they had passed out in exhaustion. You were their only child. Of course, you were going to be spoiled.

"Mooms! We're waiting for you. The sooner we get this finished, the sooner we can send these out."

"We're coming. We're coming."

You hear your mom, Ava, yell back to you. A few seconds later and they both come out with their mixed costumes.

"You could've at least made it less obvious about what you were doing."

You tell them from your chair. Nevertheless, you don't bother to tell them to change. It was a little funny. Ava and Sara sat besides you.

"Okay! Is that everyone?"

You looked behind you to make sure that no one was missing before turning to face the camera.

"Okay, we'll be doing two poses. A silly one and serious. First up is serious. Gideon, can you take the picture?"

"It would be my pleasure."

You did a similar pose as your mothers for the serious one.

"Now the silly."

For the silly one, both of your mothers kissed your cheek, catching you off guard. Gideon manages to take a picture at 5e right time where you come out with a grossed out face. You were getting too old for kisses.

"Another one!"

"I think this looks lovely, don't you guys agree?"

Everyone was in a dilemma. On the one hand, they couldn't say no to you and on the other, they were too afraid of their captain and her girlfriend.

"Uhh. We're down for whatever you guys say."

It was apparently the right answer as Sara smiles.

"Excellent. Gideon. Send the pictures to Team Arrow, Team Supergirl and Team Flash. Make sure to include the silly one at the front."

"Yes, Captain Lance."

"Thank you, Gideon."

You crossed your arms and pouted at Sara. Hating that she had sent the letter with the picture you hated.

"Nu uh. This is payback for not letting us change. Be glad that it's not something else."

"Moooom."

"Sorry, (y/n), but Sara is right. This is payback."

Sometimes it was a pain in the ass when the two of them would gang up on you. That was literal hell. A trained assassin and a trained special agent were people that you did not want to mess with. Even if said assassin and agent are your parents.