Gal Gadot - Bodyguard

Summary: You protect her while on set. 

Prompt by: Rexburn12

 You loved coming to the set on Gal's new movie. You had practically begged for her to allow you to come in with her to explore the set because you absolutely loved Wonder Woman. You had been incredibly proud of your sister for getting the role and you couldn't help but enjoy the benefits of being the sister of Wonder Woman. One of your favorite things had been to try on her costume and you were just overjoyed to find that it fit. It helped that the two of you were twins and had similar build. 

As usual, you were in her trailer, trying on her extra costume and practicing some of your moves that you had been working on when you suddenly felt a knife across your neck. You wouldn't normally panic but considering that the other person thought that you were Gal, you played along. 

"Please, don't hurt me. I'll give you anything you want just let me go."

"Shut up!"

He was holding you a little tighter and was ruining the costume. You were not okay with that. Gal had promised to give it to you and you weren't going to let some idiot ruin it. With a couple of quick moves, you managed to slam him on his back, causing him to let go of the knife and whine as he tried to deal with the pain. 

"What the fuck!"

Gal had heard the commotion and grabbed security to come with her, only to find you standing over him with a boot on top of his chest to hold him down. 

"Am I fucking awesome or what?"

She rolled her eyes at you and allowed for security to deal with him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. You know how I've been training my whole life. This is why I'm telling you it's important to train. Will you at least consider it?"

"I'm only agreeing to it because it looked badass to watch you stand over him."

"Awesome! I knew I could get you to agree."

Gal later posted a picture of the two of you in the Wonder Woman costume with the caption 'Training in Progress'

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Prompts I have to do

Cara Delevingne - Part 2

------------