Sammy Wilk Imagine

You stroll around the kitchen, trying your best to gather enough food for four boys. Your boyfriend Sammy had invited Nate, Gilinsky and Johnson over to spend a guys night. They were currently in the living room, listening to music and talking about everything going on.

You sink your head in your hands and take a deep breath, tired after a long week. Soon you feel a pair of familiar arms wrap around your body. Sammy turns you around so that you're facing him. "What's wrong, baby?" he asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. That's all" you reply, burying your head in his neck. His fingers run up and down your back in a calming pace, instantly making you feel more relaxed. "Come hang with us" he suggests. "I'm fine, you go hang with your friends" you say, not wanting to bother them.

He doesn't listen to you but takes your hand, quickly grabbing more to drink on the way. You sit down next to Sam on the couch, quickly picking up on the conversation. Surprisingly you have a good time, laughing till your eyes water.

As the guys start to get tired, everyone's just kind of doing their own thing, lounging around. You and Sam are the only ones on the couch and you cuddle up closer to him. He smiles down at you and places his hand on your thigh. "Still tired?" he asks, and you reply by simply shaking your head a little.

His hand moves up on your thigh as his lips gently press onto yours. Soon you pull away, nudging your head towards the guys and giving him a warning look. He lightly laughs, rubbing small circles on  your skin. Before he can go any further, you get up and head to the kitchen.

You hear a pair of footsteps following close behind and as you turn around, you see Sammy with a cocky smirk as he catches up. His arms wrap around your body yet again and he leans closer. "Don't you try to deny your needs" he teases you, eyes wandering between your eyes and lips.

You shake your head before attaching your lips. You bring your hands to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He gently pulls your lower lip with his teeth before letting his tongue slip in. His hand finds it way under your shirt, making you smile to the kiss.

"Babe, the guys are right on the other side of that wall" you remind him. "Who cares, we just say we'll go to sleep and that's it" he replies. You look at him, the both of you realizing how suspicious that would be. "I know you can be quiet too, babygirl" he adds grinning, knowing exactly how calling you that makes you feel.

Not needing too much convincing, you peck his lips before going back to the living room, leaving him confused to the kitchen. "Hey guys, I'm gonna head to bed now because I have a bit of a headache. Good night!" you say to the boys, and head upstairs.

You hear a few faint replies and Sammy saying something as you walk away. A smile curves onto your lips as you wait for him in anticipation. Quickly you ran a hand through your hair, getting it all off of your face.

Before you have even properly stepped into your bedroom, Sammy's already behind you. He turns you around, pushing you back to the bed as he closes the door. His body hovers over your and his lips work their way from your jaw down to your collarbones, not forgetting your neck. He grazes your soft skin, surely leaving marks.

His hands roam all around your body and you lightly moan in pleasure. Motivated by that, his hands slowly move to where you crave his touch the most. Your back arches off the bed, hips coming in contact with his. Another moan escapes your lips but he soon shuts you up by kissing. "Be quiet babygirl and I'll give you want you want".

-

The next morning you wake up in Sammy's arms, him still being fast asleep. You softly press your lips onto his bare skin, and soon his eyes peel open. He smiles at you widely, yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes right after .

After getting dressed, you make your way downstairs only to find out the guys chilling on the couch. "Morning" you chirp at them. "Good morning" they all respond, smiling at you strangely. Without paying too much attention to it, you go make yourself a cup of coffee. You sit down on the table, Sammy coming next to you.

Soon the guys join you two for breakfast. "So much for the headache, huh?" Nate asks, and all of the guys chuckle. "Umm, what?" you question rather confused. You regret asking that the second they start mimicking your moans. You can feel your cheeks starting to heat up but Sam just laughs besides you.

"Next time try to actually be quiet or just simply control yourself" Johnson states. "What's that anyway?" Gilinsky asks, pointing at your neck. Instantly you bring your hand up, covering up the marks your shirt didn't. The rest of the breakfast the guys make fun of you, making you more and more sure to never get caught in anyway ever again.

Requested by @TAYLERWILK - hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the long wait on all of these requests, I still have a lot to do, they'll just take some time x