Birthday Sex | Cameron Dallas

Slowly you opened your eyes, waking up to a new beautiful day. You stretched your arms a little and pulled the covers better over you. The sunlight peeking through the window made you turn your head around to see your sleepy boyfriend. You pecked his lips giggling and he wrapped his strong arm around your body.

"Good morning, princess. Happy birthday" he said smiling. "Morning, and thanks babe" you replied, still giggling a little. You buried your head to the crook of his neck, and soon felt his arm pulling you even closer. You pressed your lips onto his neck as his finger drew circles on your back.

"I was kind of planning on bringing you breakfast to bed but looks like you woke up before me" he told with a hint of amusement in his still raspy voice. "That's alright, I just want to lay here for a moment" you said, bringing your hand over his body and behind his neck.

His lips pressed on your forehead but you lifted your head up before another kiss, and his lips connected with yours. You could feel him smiling against your lips. His hand moved to the back of your neck, another one keeping a hold of your waist, as he deepened the kiss.

He planted soft kisses all over your neck, down to your collarbones. He blew cold air on the places he had moved on from, before slightly sucking on the skin. You tilted your head to the other side, giving him better access. He chuckled at your action but took the advantage.

The kiss slowly got more heated, and you moved on top of him, straddling his waist. You could hear a faint groan escape his lips as you did so. Your fingers moved to his hair, tugging on it gently as you kissed him with passion. His hand slipped into your shirt to caress your sides.

Before you even noticed, he flipped you two over. "It's your day princess, just relax" he cooed before moving down on your body.

First of the many requests to be written - hope you enjoyed! If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not comfortable with writing anything that dirty, so we'll see how these will turn out haha