Matthew Espinosa Imagine

You're sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Matt, watching him play with his dog. You laugh at him as he gets down on the floor and rolls around making weird noices. Both of them look so happy and you can't help but smile at the sight.

Slowly you start feeling tired and drift off to sleep. After a while you feel something on your hand, waking you up. You're too tired to open your eyes but you keep listening.

"No, shh, let her sleep" you hear Matt say to his dog. A loud bark makes you shake slightly, but you still remain eyes closed. "No no, bad dog. You almost woke her up" Matt whispers. You start drifting back to sleep but soon you feel someone lifting you up.

You open your eyes a little and notice Matt carrying you up to his bedroom. "Hey there gorgous, just go back to sleep" he says smiling widely. You smile at him and fall back asleep right away.

After a couple of hours you wake up again. Matt's spooning you on his bed and his dog is laying in your arms. You let out a laugh and kiss Matt's arm, whispering "I love you". A warm shiver runs down your body as he kisses your neck saying "I love you too".

I just added Sammy, Hayes, Nate and Kenny to about half of my old preferences so go check them out if you're interested! I have a few more to go but I hope you enjoyed everything so far x