Friday Night Turn Up | Imagine

BACKGROUND: you have moved to LA from somewhere pretty far away and your best friends from home are finally visiting you. They have never seen your boyfriend or the other guys. - Again I have not put any names here so you can imagine all the people being just anyone you want haha, hope you enjoy!

You're spending a girls night in. You're all in your room looking for something to wear, blasting music while dancing around and just having fun. "I kinda feel like wearing something smoking hot" you say laughing. You pick a white short flowy dress which highlights your tanned skin. You lightly curl your naturally straight hair and move on to makeup, winged eyeliner and dark berry red lips.

"If I were a guy, you'd totally get some tonight!" your friend says laughing on the floor. "No but seriously I have to admit we all look hot" the other one says clearly proud of herself. You totally agree. Your other friend went for a tight leather skirt and a ripped band tank top, the other one for a boho styled maxi dress.

You turned up the music even louder and started taking loads of selfies. Probably more than it's legal. "Now who wants a drink?!" you yelled from the kitchen. Both of your friends were there in a second. You didn't want to drink that much but it was perfect catching up and partying a little. You posted one of the selfies of you three to twitter and instagram saying "Friday nigh turn up with my main chicks".

Soon your phone rang. "Hey baby" you answered trying to speak louder than the music. "Hey there, sounds like you're having a blast" your boyfriend says laughing. "Uh, yeah" "Mind if we come by?" "Sure thing, I miss you" "Miss you too sweetie, see you soon!".

You were all dancing in the living room and singing along to the music which was just getting louder and louder. You noticed someone was at the door so you rushed to open it.  That's when you realized you might have had a few drinks too much. Your balance was not the best and it made you kinda nervous because none of the guys including your boyfriend had never seen you drunk.

"Heeeey" you basically yelled opening the door. Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground. You stood there confused wondering if it was because of you were all drunk, or the way you were dressed or possibly the loud music. You waved your hand trying to get their attention. "Alright then, you're full of surprises girl" they said laughing and getting in.

Your boyfriend pulls you aside from the others. "I missed you babe, you look so damn hot" he whispers to your neck hugging you tight. You let out a laugh. "You're also pretty wasted girl" he adds looking you up and down laughing a little.

You pull him to the living room and introduce everyone to each other. Some of the guys immediately start flirting with your friends which you find cute. They're getting along good and it makes you really happy.

"You down?" your friend asks placing a row of 3 shots in front of you. You feel the guys staring at you in disbelieve. To be honest you love getting all the attention for once and you say yes to the dare. A burning feeling runs down your insides as you take the shots. You finish yours before your friend does and throw your hands in the air.

"I can not believe you actually finished before me!" your friends says confused. "Yours was vodka and mine was water" she adds laughing her ass off. "What?!" you yell confused. Everyone bursts out laughing as you stand there feeling annoyed.

"Damn girl, you know to party!" you hear a deep voice saying and see a few the guys look you with respect. You back down and turn the music louder as your favorite song comes on. You dance with your friends and sing along from the top of your lungs.

As more liquid runs through your body, your mind becomes more blurry and soon hours have passed with you having fun. You couldn't care less and haven't felt that free in ages.

"Hey there hot stuff, maybe you should slow down" you recognize your boyfriend saying. "But I'm having so much fun" "I know but I wan't you to feel good tomorrow. We haven't been together just the two of us for a long time and I need you babe". You bite your lower lip and stare him in the eyes. "Will you be alright?" he asks with concern. "Yeah, we will" you say not really wanting him to leave. "I'll call you right when I wake up, Okay?" "Okay."

This was a pretty long one without even a proper plot but I just felt like someone might enjoy haha. I do not encourage to drinking but sometimes girl just needs a drink or two, am I right ladies? Anyways comment down letting me know what you think x