Going On Tour With Him | Preferences

Nash: In the day time he was pretty busy but when it was time for bed, you'd just lay in each others arms and talk about everything.

Cam: You'd spend all the time you could with him and whenever he was busy, you'd go talk to the fans.

Carter: You two would spend all the free time just chilling and cuddling. During the day you'd text and tweet each other.

Matt: You'd just mess around, enjoying each others company. You made each other so happy and it was clear to see.

Taylor: You two have the craziest ideas and surely take the most out of everything. You were also the only one to make him calm down.

Shawn: You would cuddle and give him massages to make him feel relaxed. He clearly stressed less around you.

Jack G: You let him have all the time he wanted with his friend but usually he preferred to have some alone time with you. (And we all know what that means..)

Jack J: You would go explore every new place you went to. You wanted to see as much as possible.

Hayes: You two ran around, messing with each other. You liked to play sports or do some crazy stuff whenever you had time.

Aaron: You would usually hang out with all of the guys. Just chilling and doing whatever you felt like doing.

Jacob: You would always hold hands, take cute pictures of each other and laugh at each other's jokes. You were known as the cutest couple.

Sammy: You would basically be where ever he was, to help him out with anything he needed (;

Dillon: You would go to all the parties or where ever something was happening, spending every minute like it was your last.

Nate: You'd chill with everyone and take it day by day. You always had fun whatever you were up to.

Kenny: You'd cuddle every minute you could and spend time with everyone else too.