Cute & Cheesy Pick Up Lines | Preferences

Nash: Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.

Cam: Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?

Carter: I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Matt: Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Taylor: If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

Shawn: Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

Jack G: Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

Jack J: Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?

Hayes: Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.

Aaron: There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.

Sammy: If I get hooked on you, will you hook up with me? 

Dillon: You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I'm lost at sea.

Nate: Are you a girl scout because you tie my heart in knots.

Kenny: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? 

*Updated! Hope you liked these ones, which one do you think is the cutest? New chapter very similar to this one coming soon! Please vote, comment and follow me, thank you xx