Sammy Wilk Imagine

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! I LITERALLY HAD NO IDEA I WOULD GET THIS MUCH WHEN I STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU!

Inspired by all the drunk texts I've been reading lately, hope you enjoy haha

"You sure you can do one more?" Sammy asks as you pour yourself another shot. You two are at a party where Sammy asked you to join him. First you were hesitant but you ended up coming anyways. Turns out you you were the one enjoying yourself more and Sammy was left to take care of you.

"I'm totally fine baby!" you answer, focusing on sounding sober. Sammy raises him eyebrow a little but let's you do it anyways. Everyone's cheering at you as you take shot after shot.

"Babe I think we should go" he says trying to pull you closer, and making you accidentally trip and fall on him. "Oopsiee" you say laughing. "I'm serious" he says looking concerned. "But the party's not over, I'm having so much fun!" you pout.

"We'll have fun when we get back home" he says, now pulling you out of the door. "Ooh, I know you want it.." you start singing and dancing around. Again you're out of balance and fall on the ground.

"Sammy boy, this is the softest sand ever! Come here and try it!" you laugh happily. "Babe that's grass.." "Ohh, sexi and smart, I love it" you say smirking.

This time he can't help but laugh. "Thanks babe, you ain't too bad yourself, but now get your cute ass up the ground!".

"I lovee you, my sexi man" you mumble. "Love you too" he says while shaking his head amused.

You two get home and he carries you to bed, starting to take your clothes off. "I knew you wanted it" "Not right now babe, I'll change your clothes" he says slightly chuckling. "Can you please stop, I have a boyfriend" you suddenly state. "Oh, who's your boyfriend?" he asks. "His name is Sammy boy and he's soo hot like you have no idea" you answer. "Thank babe" he says tilting his head back form laughter.

"Can we have sex?" you blurt absolutely serious. "Not right now babe, you're drunk" he says sweetly. "I'm drunk, what happened?". He keeps laughing at you as you lay there confused. "But seriously can we have sex tomorrow then?" "Who are you and what have you done to my innocent little baby girl?" "Ask the vodka, not me!" you say throwing your hands in the air.