Jack Gilinsky Imagine

Jack was on his laptop, answering emails and all that stuff. You were laying next to him, starting to get really bored. "Can we do something babe?" you asked as you traced your fingers on his bare chest. "Not now, I need to work" he said staring at his laptop. "But I'm really bored" you whined. "I know babe, sorry" he replied, not really giving you any attention.

You slowly moved even closer to him and gently kissed him behind his ear, moving around his neck. "Y/N, I said not now". As your lips moved to his jawline he let out a little groan. That sparked your interest to continue. "You're distracting me, you know that" he said looking you in the eyes. You smirked at him as you started to move your hand down on his chest getting closer to his pants.

He started to look really impatient as he tried to continue his work but you knew he was all yours any second now. "Babe" he groaned as you gently kissed his jawline. You slowly started to get up but soon his hands were on your waist pulling you back. "Damn it" he whispered kissing you roughly. You smiled at the kiss as he started to move down on your neck.

As soon as you shivered at his touch letting out a moan, he broke the connection and smirked at you. "What?" you asked slightly breathless. "You've been a bad girl and bad girls get punished".

*Updated! I know we all agree Jack is one of the hottest people on earth. I'm so proud of everything he has done so far and I know there's a great plan for him and I wish him all the best! Happy 18th Birthday, I hope this year will be the best so far x