When He's Jealous | Preferences

Nash: He places his hand on your waist and rest his head on your shoulder giving you kisses on your neck because he knows it makes you melt every time.

Cam: He will give you long hugs to prove he's the only one who can hold you like that.

Carter: He will kiss you all over your face to make you smile and kiss him back.

Matt: He will try his best to make you laugh so everyone sees he's the one making you happy.

Taylor: Out of nowhere he will start a make out session no matter where you are.

Shawn: He will start humming or quietly singing because it will always make you show that beautiful smile of yours.

Jack G: He looks like he's gonna punch someone so you kiss him to make him forget about it.

Jack J: He will give you a bear hug and kiss your jawline because he knows how much you love it.

Hayes: He jokes about it but deep down you know he's really mad so you'll distract him by kissing.

Aaron: He will look unsure or annoyed so tell him how much you love him and how he's the only one who you'll ever care about like that.

Sammy: He will start talking shit about the people who made him jealous, making you shut him up by kissing.

Dillon: He will grab your ass and go straight for neck kisses. You usually have to push him away or tell him to calm down.

Nate: He would come up to you, cockily smirking and kissing your lips.

*Updated!