special: minho

"Where are you going?" I slurred, hugging the pillow as I felt the world spin around me. My blurry eyes watch Minghao put on his jacket, as if he was going somewhere else.

"Don't leave..." I mumbled, making him turn his head to me. I could hear him let out a small sigh, as footsteps near me. I felt a hand stroke my hair, calming me down.

"Go to sleep, Y/N. You don't have to worry. You're safe here." I felt the bed dip down as he sits besides me. "I'll be back before you know it." Minghao kissed my forehead, before standing up to leave.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but before I could even do so, I felt myself pass out.

"Mingyu? Where's Y/N?" Wonwoo looked up from his phone, seeing Mingyu appear in his sight. Worry struck Wonwoo as he sees the sullen expression on Mingyu's face.

"Minghao brought them home." His blunt words made Wonwoo frown. This was the first time he saw Mingyu look so frustrated and defeated. "Mingyu, are you okay?"

"Where's that motherfucker?" Mingyu changed the topic, obviously not wanting to answer the question as he walks past Wonwoo to meet the other three.

"Made sure he won't get away." Seungcheol lightly nudged the passed out man that was on the floor as all eyes was on him.

"Yah, wake up." Mingyu kicked him awake, crouching down to reach his level. He had a glare that would kill, if it just was possible. "Tell me, why the fuck did you do that?"

Mingyu held his collar, grip so tight that it could rip his clothes. He slipped his hand in his pocket, grabbing a certain object.

"You were always on and on about that stupid Y/N. Are they so importan—" Slowly, as Minho was talking, he raised his fist in the air, a blank expression on Mingyu's face.

"Mingyu, don't!"

Wonwoo's loud voice echoed in the house as he held Mingyu's hand tightly. Their hands shook, as Wonwoo made Mingyu drop the item in his hand. The item made contact with the ground, clattering as the two stare at each other with heavy breathing. It was a pocket knife.

"Are you fucking insane?!" Wonwoo cried, holding onto Mingyu. "Y- You can go to jail for that, Mingyu!" He shook him, trying to get him back to his senses.

"You can't... You can't try to hurt someone to that extent for something like this." Wonwoo gripped on Mingyu's shoulders, his eyes pleading him to come back to his normal state.

"Get him out of here. Before anything else gets messier." Wonwoo talked to the other two, Mingyu still in front of him.

Just as Wonwoo thought that the night was going back to it's peaceful state, he heard another voice.

Minghao returned to the house after bringing me home safely. Meeting the three in the hallways, his blood boiled at the sight of the man. The thought of drugging someone was already disgusting enough on its own, but take it a step further and drug someone who you sincerely love, it's honestly a whole another story.

"Take this, you fucker." Minghao swung his fist to his cheek, making him drop to the floor from the impact. He sent him a glare, watching in amusement as his nose bled.

"He had enough, we'll take care of him." Seungcheol calmed Minghao down, trying not to make the same situation from earlier happen gain.

"What are you gonna do to him?" Minghao calms easily, as he took a deep breathe, still glaring daggers at the man he just punched. Even though he looked helpless at the moment, he wanted to punch him to death.

"Just gonna make sure he'll keep his mouth sewed. And maybe teach him a few more lessons." Seungcheol laughs, as if it was a normal occasion to him to do something like this. Joshua only smiles, nodding in agreement.

"We used to do crazy stuff back in highschool. The both of us are used to this, don't worry." Seungcheol adds, before walking past Minghao.

"Please... don't tell Y/N.. They won't like this." Mingyu pleaded to Wonwoo, constantly face palming once in a while. "That was so dumb." He shuts his eyes close, thankful that Wonwoo was able to stop him before things got messy.

"Calm down, Gyu. Nothing happened. Let's just forget you almost killed a guy and just go to sleep."

Mingyu huffed, shoving Wonwoo off his bed, as he slightly laughs. "You were so serious a while ago and now you're joking about it?"

"Whatever, just get some rest and never host a party ever again."

"Next time, you do it instead."

"Mingyu..."

"I'm sorry. Get home safe."

a/n

i apologize if this was messy ksjdjsjd