chapter 4

"I'm scared," I breathed out as we both stand in front of his motorcycle. "I think I should just go home." He chuckles, pulling me by the arm so that I won't possibly run away. "Trust me."

I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "We literally met yesterday how can I trust you?" He shakes his head, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Just trust me."

He smiles, removing his hands from me as he hops on the motorcycle. "If we ever get in an accident, I will fucking murder you." He looks back to me, reaching his hand out.

"You can't kill me if we're both dead." He winked, grabbing my hand as I involuntarily and hesitantly hopped on behind him. "You— You jerk.." I mumbled, hitting his back.

"It'd be much better if you say Minghao instead of jerk, y'know?"

"You never told me your name, y'know?" I used his tone, mocking his statement. Despite my slightly bitter response, I love his name. It suited him. Like it was made for him. He looked behind to see me, a blank look on his face. "So did you."

I raised my eyebrow at this, "Didn't you already know that?" I was beyond confused as I see Minghao shrug his shoulders. "I didn't go through your personal information. Only your location... and messages."

"Then didn't you know my name from there?"

"I didn't see."

"Oh."

I blinked a few times as I suddenly felt his hands touch mine. "You better hold on tight." Minghao brings my hands to his waist, as I slowly wrap my arms around him.

Minghao starts the engine as my heart starts to beat a bit faster. It was my first time riding a motorcycle with a total stranger.

"Anyways, are you not going to say your name? I'm waiting."

I felt us move, wind slightly hitting my face. It kinda felt nice, I guess. But it still won't change the fact that I'm scared.

"What if I don't?"

"I'll get it myself."

"H-Huh?! Don't!" I pinch his side, causing him to flinch. I slightly laugh as I felt us stagger for a few seconds. "Ow! Okay I won't!"

"Good."

Minghao scoffs, his hands tight on the handles. "Hold on." He warns me as I only shook my head. "I already am."

"Tighter."

"No."

"Suit yourself."

Minghao smirks, as he speeded up, twice the speed we were going earlier. "FUCK!" I cursed, as I felt my soul leave my body. I almost fell off, as I immediately tightened my grip around his waist. I felt his body vibrate in laughter making me scoff.

My face heated up at how our bodies were close with each other but honestly, that wasn't the problem. It was the fact that I'm holding on for dear life as I feel like dying.

"Loosen up!" Minghao shouts out as I only bury my face into his back. There is absolutely no way I'm releasing this death grip on him. "You tell me to hold on tight and now you want me to loosen up?! Are you on some fucking drugs?!" I cry out loud, feeling my hair get blown by the wind.

"I want you to have fun!"

"Fun?! Is this fun?! I'm dying!"

Minghao removed his hand on the handle, making me panic. "Oi! What are you doing?!" I felt my heart stop as he made contact with my hands. I thought he was comforting me but it was just the opposite of what I thought. "Break the limits!"

Minghao was peeling my hands off him. "Minghao, I fucking swear— MINGHAO!" I felt my heart jump as he removed my hands, making me stagger for a bit. Though it was only for a bit, I managed to regain my balance. The fresh air was more enjoyable to feel.

I remained silent, as I admired the scenery. "See? Wasn't that bad, was it?" I didn't reply, as I instead put my hands on his shoulders. "I can stand, right?"

"Well if you won't die then I guess that's fine."

I grit my teeth, hitting him. "Could you stop hitting me? It hurts you know?" Minghao complains, eyeing me from the side.

"If you don't stop teasing me then maybe I'll stop." I rolled my eyes, as I grip on his shoulders, trying to find a good spot to stand on. As my feet finds a spot, I slowly rise up, my legs slightly shaking.

"H- Holy shit!" My eyes widen as I grip on Minghao's shoulders. The sudden rise of height made me tremble.

"Hey, you—"

"It's Y/N!" I shouted, having too much fun to realize that I blurted my name out.

"Y- Y/N!"

"Why are you doing this stuff? You're scaring yoursel—"

"YOU TOLD ME TO BREAK THE LIMITS!" I raise one of my hands in the air, energy pumping through my body. I was breaking my limits. "AND SO I DID!"

"Are you having fun?"

"FUCK YEAH I AM"