chapter 1

"Get off me!" I pushed the man off me.

Although I somehow enjoyed the warmth he radiated off as we were in contact, I still couldn't shake off the fact that I am that close to someone, more worse, a stranger.

"So aggressive," The man fixed his clothing. It seemed like he was the one who was stalking me.

I always said I would be grateful if someone ever stalked me, because, they chose you, you know? They find something attractive with you. But I don't think the time would actually come where I am proven wrong about my own thoughts. I am in no way, enjoying this.

But on another note, I liked his sense of fashion. It wasn't something one would see in their everyday life. "Staring? Why? Find me handsome? Me too." He smiled at me, as I was somehow... somehow... attracted.

This isn't what I was expecting at all.

"Please just leave me alone..." I bowed to him in courtesy and turned around to leave him alone. Regarding his question, he was indeed handsome. But with that high ego of his, I didn't want to raise it any higher.

"After all that work I did to hack your phone, you're leaving me like this?" He sulked, a frown on his face as he stopped me, once again.

"So it is you." I squinted my eyes at him to try and provoke him but all it did was make him laugh.

"Only figured it out now?"

No. Figured it out ages ago, I'm not that stupid.

"And yes, I'm leaving you. Take that as a lesson to never hack anyone's phone." I glared at him before scoffing. "You can never win someone's heart by doing something that will scare them. Are you dumb?"

He was taken aback. "I was the one who was supposed to win you over... why... Why do I feel like I lost...?" He shaked his head as his lips lifted into a smile.

"Whatever, that doesn't matter. The next time I see you, I'll surely win you over. Farewell!"

I was frozen on my spot as I see him walk away while waving goodbye to me. He was surely interesting. I shook my head, a sigh leaving my lips.

"Should I buy a new phone...?"

Having that in mind, I tried to find myself a new one. I'm pretty sure he'll think that I still use the old one so I should keep it.

I ended up not buying a new one. I suddenly felt a strong attachment to the certain device and just decided to stick with it.

I shook my head, "There's honestly something wrong with me." I was acting strange today and it was slightly weirding me out.

I randomly feel strong feelings of attraction.

"Ah, this will probably go away." I dropped my belongings to my couch as I flopped down on my bed, feeling all the tiredness surface.

"Today was an interesting day." I laid on my back as my mind was brought back to the man I met earlier this day. He was definitely more than interesting. What's more weird was I felt a strong feeling of attraction towards him.

"I should stop thinking about this stupid thing and just go to sleep."

Just as I was about to slip away from consciousness, I heard my phone vibrate causing me to suddenly jolt awake.

"Ah, this motherfucker..." I groaned under my breath as I aggressively grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

It was Mingyu.

.

mingyu
oi

oi

oi

wru

reply

.

Incoming call ...

mingyu

answer       decline

.

I had the strong urge to decline and let him deal with his own problems but thinking about how it could be serious, I hesitantly answered the call.

"Ng?" I mumble into the phone as Mingyu replies.

...

"Come to my party tomorrow."

...

"Did you just fucking call me at 3AM to tell me to come to your party which is tomorrow? Listen here you little shit, unlike your rich unemployed ass, I actually have a working job that I have to go to almost every single day of the week. Not everyone has the time to lounge around and do nothing. Do you understand me?!"

Silence was heard from both lines as Mingyu slowly speaks up.

"Uhm anyways... Are you coming or not?" He replies casually as if he hadn't just gotten his ears ripped off by my stressed ass.

I swallowed the saliva in my mouth before responding to him.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

"Cool."

"Now let me get some sleep, asshole."

A laugh could be heard from my phone. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry. Get some sleep." Hearing his soft voice, I knew that he genuinely meant it. Even though he loves to joke around and piss me off for fun, he still genuinely cares and he's just generally a good friend.

Except for the fact that he'd literally drop everything just to get what he wants.

"Go to sleep."

Before I could respond back, he ended the call.

"That kid." I only laughed, dropping my phone on my bed, too lazy to put it back on the desk. After talking to Mingyu, I immediately felt sleepy, as I was before. As soon as I shut my eyes, I fell asleep.