Chapter 13- Ice rinks and kisses

So sorry for the slight wait. Life is so hard right now. But the story isn't over and I have plans for it, so don't worry. Thanks to everyone who gave or is giving this story a chance. I love you :) xx Liv

"Wake up sleepy head!" I exclaimed, shaking Danielle's shoulders.

The curly haired girl groaned, sinking deeper underneath the sheets

"Gettofff" she grumbled.

I giggled, before clutching on to the blanket and pulling it off in one smooth action, revealing Danielle curled up in a ball, her head under my pillow. A wave of guilt suddenly washed over me. Maybe after what had happened last night she wasn't in the mood.

"Dani?" I asked, crawling on top of the mattress. No answer. "I thought we could go ice skating today" I said, interlocking one of her curls and twirling it around my finger.  Still no answer. I was about to give up before Danielle cracked up laughing. I stared at her in confusion.

"got ya!" She giggled and I grit my teeth.

"Bitch," I laughed and threw a pillow at her. "Come on, get dressed"

Danielle curved up the corners of her lips into a smile and slid off the bed.

"I love ice skating," she exclaimed.

"You skate?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. Liam and I used to go quite often, but he sucks," She said softly, smiling again. Suddenly an undeniably great idea came to my head and I grinned evilly, retrieving my phone from the bed side table. 

  About an hour later, Dani came out in a pair of maroon skinny jeans with a loose white t-shirt with a giant mustache on it, a leather jacket, along with some black flats. I decided to go with black skinny jeans and a guns and roses t-shirt and pulled my straightened hair up in a messy pony tail. We were currently in the car, and Dani was silently gazing out of the window, her head leaning on her hand.

  "You alright there?" I asked, my eyes fixed ahead on the road.

"Paige... What if I lost him?" She murmured. I frowned.

"Of course not. He loves you too much for that"  Danielle smiled.

"You think so?"

"I know so," I smiled.

"And you've got a little surprise waiting for you at the ice rink."  I saw Danielle spin her head my way in the corner of my eyes. 

"What is it?" She questioned immediately. I laughed.

"You'll have to wait,"

"I hate surprises!" 

"Stop complaining,"

"I'm going to kill you!"

"And you'll be killed by Niall,"

  "Fuck you," she grumbled and I laughed.  "Just hang in there while you can. And look, we've arrived already!" I parked the car and we climbed out of the silver Peugeot to the ice rink.

"Size 8, please,"  I asked and retrieved a pair of battered, blue skates. Danielle got hers and we put them on before getting into the rink. 

"How is this a surprise?" Danielle asked as we slowly glided across the thick sheet of ice. I laughed, and suddenly increased my speed; everything flashed by me as I passed the other skaters. I quickly turned my head to see Danielle who started to increase her pace too, quickly catching up to me. Oh shit, she's good. Before I knew it she was right beside me, grinning childishly. I went even faster, however seeing five teenage boys enter the rink in the corner of my eye, I smiled grimly. Danielle's going to be happy. I purposely slowed down while Danielle still raced across the ice, her curls flying behind her. I then watched Liam clumsily step onto the ice, awkwardly walking across it. It was only then that I saw Danielle suddenly lose control as they made eye contact. She approached at a deathly uncontrollable speed before landing right in Liam's arms, causing both of them to topple over with great force and skid across the frozen ice with their bodies mangled as one. Before I knew it, Liam said something and their lips made sudden contact and there they were, Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer, snogging in the middle of an ice rink, lying on top of each other. I couldn't stop laughing, and I heard a familiar voice giggle behind me too before wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Jealous of them?" He whispered in my ear. I leaned into his mouth and kissed him, before Pulling away and smiling grimly.

"Why do it clothed on an ice rink when you can do it naked on a bed?"  Niall chuckled.

"Wisest words I've heard all day." 

"Well, it really only is the beginning of the day," I smiled.  His arms were still tightly hanging on to my waist with his chin leaning in the crook of my neck as we watched Liam and Danielle in amusement, along with the passing children's faces screwed up in disgust.

"Could the couple behaving inappropriately on the ice rink please leave as you are disrupting the public," A deep voice exclaimed into the microphone, a tone of irritation in his voice. Danielle heaved herself off Liam and tugged his hands to pull him up. They both clumsily stepped out, laughing with their faces bright red. 

"Wanna skate?" Niall whispered, smiling. I nodded and turned to face him, grinning evilly.

"I'll race you" I suggested and Niall laughed.

"Bring it on then, Pops" he teased and I punched him in the ribs before sliding out of his grip and racing across the ice.   

It turned out that Niall is a great ice skater, but not as good as me. I eventually beat him by pointing out Nandos through the window of the ice rink across the road where he had lost his balanced and fell hard on the ice. Harry and Damian had decided to come too, which was a nice surprise. The fact that neither of them could skate, however, made them look like the silliest, most hilarious and clumsiest gay couple I've ever seen. I was happy for Damian. He'd finally found someone.  Then there were Danielle and Liam. What was more to say? I smiled absent-mindedley as I watched Danielle lay her head on Liam's lap, soft snores escaping her mouth every now and then. Liam, on the other hand, swept the untamed curls out of Dani's face when ever the car movements would misplace them.  

"Do you want to go to my place for the afternoon?" Niall whispered in my ear. I looked up into his bright blue eyes, leaning off his shoulder and yawning. 

"Yeah," I mumbled. "That would be nice"

Niall smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"Yeah, just turn left here," Niall informed the driver who nodded curtly and followed Niall's instructions. A large, familiar gate opened, and the BMW was ushered inside, before the men opened the doors for us.  I smiled at him politely and took Niall's hand as he lead me to the elevators. Harry and Damian had decided to go to the indoor spa, Louis and Eleanor were in the apartment and Liam and Danielle had done the same. I smiled mischievously as the curly haired girl left the lift, giving her a wink. Dani flushed bright red before the lift doors closed and I was left all by myself with Niall, who lived on the top floor.  His hand slowly crept up my hips as he leaned in, slowly kissing me. Returning the kiss instantly, I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling his constant pulse. It was the ding of the elevator that seperated us in an instant, before we walked into Niall's apartment. Niall smiled. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I shut him up by attaching my lips to his, before pulling away again.

"Well..." I whispered. "We could watch a movie." I suggested. Niall's lips curved up into a smile as he tucked his large hands into the back of my jean pockets. 

"Great idea" he grinned. "So what is it? Fight club? Princess and the Frog? American Pie?"

"Anything as long as i'm with you" I said cheesily and Niall laughed, throwing his head back and scrunching his eyes.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I giggled, bringing my lips to his once more.