Chapter 3- kisses and goodbye kisses

Hi everyone! 

Sorry about the slight wait, i just moved from India to Paris! I swear, my dad's job is crazy! Anyway, i finally have internet again, so uploooadd :D enjoy the chapter; it's a bit longer :) oh and Pleeeaaase excuse any mistakes or bad writing, I had to write this and upload it on an iPhone! And that's hard! Once I get proper Internet on a computer I'll look over it, edit and stuff :)  

Anyway, hope you like it!

"LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HAVING SOME HOT SEXY TIME" Louis announced, clapping his hands excitedely.  

I flinched at his words, but i couldn't deny my own excitment travelling through my veins. Niall and I kiss? I might've only known him for like, an hour, but it wasn't like I cared. My feelings towards him were obvious, and plus who wouldn't want to kiss something as adorable as him. It was hard to keep away from passionately snogging him right then and there anyway. In a nutshell, my hormones were absolutely going bonkers right now.  

Zayn looked my way with an expectant glare. "Go on, Paige! Kiss him!" he exclaimed, forcefully moving our bodies closer together.  

Danielle rolled her eyes. "They're being stupid. Honestly you don't have to do it, babe. They're just extremely horny guys who want to watch a make out session" Danielle let out a dramatic sigh and looked over at Liam.  

"Except for you, babe. You're perf" danielle fluttered her eyelashes before cocking her head mischeviously. "Actually, i can't even be sure..." Danielle traced the contour of Liam's muscles under his tight shirt, causing him to tense up, their gazes never leaving.  

"Dannie... Trust me. I am horny now" Liam panted softly before winking, but said it very disturbidely loud enough for all of us to hear. It didn't take long before they their lips met in one single passionate movement, and Liam and Danielle wouldn't keep their hands off each other.  

Harry coughed loudly causing them to break apart, leaving Liam with A blank expression and a lip stick smudge on the corner of his lips.  

"Oh get a room, will you? For the MILLIONTH time today!" Zayn snorted, rolling his eyes. And don't think you two-" he pointed at Niall and I, "can get away from this" he said, eyeing us with a suspicious glare.  

I looked up at The river Nile who wore a dumbstruck expression. He gulped nervously. 

"Whatever. They're just pussies" Louis stated casually, crossing his arms and giving us a doubting look.  

Harry's head suddenly popped up. "Where?!?" 

Louis violently smacked the back of Harry's head. "YOU FILTHY BASTARD!"  

I shook my head. What? Me? A pussy? Me, the one who accepted every. Single. Dare i've ever been told to do since the day of my existance? Me, who even accepted to strip down to only my underwear in front of Damian's 27 year old brother and lick a public bathroom floor? No. This isn't how the game was going to work.  

"WHAT?! That's not true! I'm not a pussy!" i loudly retorted all of a sudden, causing everyone to flinch.  

A knowing, evil smile slowly creeped up Zayn's lips. "Prove it!"  

"uhh..." my heart accelarated. I could see where this was going. But that wasn't keeping me from anything.  

"See! Told you! She's a pussy!" Zayn exclaimed, pointing at me guiltily, exposing his large tattoo of a microphone inked into his arm. Silly boy. Silly boy with weird tattoos, claiming i'm a pussy. Danielle facepalmed, mouthing, "Oh god" under her breath.