Chapter 4- Shopping and a donoughts place

Hiya everyone, sorry about the short wait, i promise i'll upload the next chapter sooner. Okai byesies enjoiii!! Liv xx 

After a short 20 minute drive, I parked the car and climbed out. I still had about an hour and a half to kill before I met up with Niall. Deciding to maybe get something for Damian, I entered Topman, examining the racks. Topman was his all time favourite place to shop, so I guess it would make up for last night, having snapped at him and all. I was about to pull out a bright orange t-shirt before I saw a familiar figure with a head of voluminous brown curls dip dyed at the tips, wearing a pair of neon pink heels.  

"Danielle?" I asked, before thinking of the awkward consequences if it wasn't her.  

The head spun around, and I was greeted by a large, warm smile. 

"Hey, Paige!" She squeaked brightly. "How are you?" 

I smile back. "great!" i examined the rack thoroughly. "I'm just buying stuff for a friend... I suppose you're getting something for Liam?" I asked slowly, pulling out random t-shirts which Damian might like.  

Danielle nodded. "yeah, he really needs some new shirts" She turned to observe the racks of clothes with me. Danielle then suddenly stopped and pulled out a blue t-shirt.  

"Well, well, well, I think I might've found something" the curly haired girl smirked mischievously, turning around the t-shirt so that it faced me. It was bright blue with a giant superman logo at the front. 

I chuckled. "Get it, he'll love it!" I exclaimed, still browsing. And then I saw it; a jet black tee with the gun's and roses logo on it. Simply Perfect.  

"Found something!" i exclaimed, grinning while sliding the hanger through my arm. Danielle smiled. 

"Who are you getting it for?" she asked nonchalantly as we both made our way to the cash register. 

"My friend, Damian" I answered and placed the t-shirt on the cash register. "He just got into Oxford"  

"twenty pounds please" the young man at the cash register announced, flicking his auburn locks out of his face. He observed us carefully with sexy dark eyes as he handed me the plastic bag with a muscular and toned arm. Was he good-looking! I gulped and smiled at him, before feeling a tang of guilt. Wait a minute, why am I feeling guilty? I thought as Danielle paid for liam's t-shirt. What is this, I'm not in a relationship with anyone! But then niall's face flashed through my mind. His messy strands of blonde hair which complimented perfectly with those piercing blue eyes... Maybe I was starting to crush on him? The thought seemed idiotic. Well, Of course I am, you twit. that's why-  

"uhh Paige? Hello? You coming?" an amused voice behind me asked, patting my shoulder gently. I spun around, disappearing out of my thoughts. 

"Oh, right! Yeah." I caught up with Danielle's pace, walking beside her. Danielle laughed lightly. 

"too busy day dreaming about the cashier, are we?" she grinned, winking and nudging my shoulder. I laughed back, though my tone sounding a tad nervous.  

"No, actually..." I pondered, however Instantly regretting the words. Danielle turned to look at me, but didn't ask anything. 

It was quiet for a couple of seconds, before I crunched up my eyebrows and decided to ask exactly what was on my mind. 

"Danielle? Do any of the boys... How should I say this... Like, what did they think of me yesterday? Should I try anything, or..." my sentence came out with awkward difficulty; I was tying not to sound too obvious, but that attempt obviously failed. Danielle laughed, throwing an arm around my shoulder.