Epilogue

OMG YOU GUYS LAST CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHOSE READ MY WHOLE STORY, IT MEANS SO SO SO MUCH!!!

6 YEARS LATER

- Paige's Point of View - 

"Niall! Have you got the keys to the car?" I shouted, frantically running around the large, white living room. Where could they be? I saw them just a second ago!

"Yes, I do! Just stop worrying babe, he'll do great" Niall walked into the living room with a huge smile on his face. His eyes twinkled light blue, just like on the first day I met him. He'd matured a lot  since; not through his personality (Niall of course was still the cheeky, oblivious boy he'd always been) but more in his physical appearance. His cheek bones were sharper, he had more facial hair, his chest was much broader and he'd stopped dyeing his hair about two years ago, causing it to be a dark honey brown. Feeling a rush of sudden warmth bolt through my veins, I ran up to Niall and englufed him into a crushingly tight hug.

"I know he will," I whispered into his warm, beating chest. Pulling away, I lay my hands on Niall's cheek, feeling it's roughness which was ironically soothing.

"You need to shave, old man," I softly giggled. Niall raised a thick eyebrow.

"I'm only 24, give me a break-"

"Is that a white hair?" I exclaimed incredulously and Niall slapped my bum, giving me a cheeky smirk.

"Watch your mouth, honey," He chuckled. "Or else."

"Or else what?" I whispered curiously, trying to resist the elongating smile on my lips.

Niall leaned in closer, and I felt his signature minty breath against my mouth. Slowly and surprisngly, he rubbed his nose on mine. "Or else I won't kiss you," He whispered. 

Without giving him a chance to pull away, I took the Niall's neck in my hand and put my mouth on his with no escape. Niall laughed in the kiss, and soon enough he lifted me off my feet and our tongues danced in union, completely lost in the pure passion of the moment. 

"Niall," I mumbled against his neck as I pulled away for a breath. "We're going to be late." I whispered. Niall gently put me down, caressing my cheek. I felt the cool metal glide across the skin, and I closed my eyes. 

"You're right." He smiled and pecked my cheek. Sliding his fingers in between mine, we walked down the marble steps of the large house, climbing into Niall's car. I smiled as we passed the huge centre of performing arts, causing all the memories flow in from when I was young. I was ecstatic to see my son dance, having taught him as much as I could since he was young. I still danced today (A lot, as a matter of fact). The show I did for the X-Factor all those years ago had opened endless of opportunities, resulting me to have performed for the 2016 Olympic Games, countless live shows and in music videos by famous artists such as P!nk (Who had suddenly regained her fame in the year 2014) and the new recent Boybands such as Placon and The Wheels. I lived my dream and I'd achieved all my aspirations, and at the age of 26 I couldn't ever be happier. I lay my hand on Niall's as he drove with the other one, causing him to turn to look at me and give me a warm, heartful smile. 

- 20 Minutes Later -

"LOOK WHO IT IS!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, immediately turning around.

"DAMIAN!" I squealed and ran into my best friend, giving him a huge hug. Harry came from behind me, also embracing me tightly. Harry hadn't changed the slightest over the years, excluding that quiff  phase he went through in 2016 which caused a lot of contreversy, resulting in the reappearance of his curls. They were nearly as identical as they were when he was eighteen now. This was also not including the countless tattoos printed all over his body which really made him look like child's colouring book.