Chapter 21- Port Hemmings and Passionate Hearts

Sorry for the slight wait, i'm studying for my mock iGCSEs.. ugh. anyway hope you like the chapter! And i'm so sad because the story is nearly finished :( *sob* anyway! read now! Liv xox

--------

*Paige's Point of View*

I carelessly flipped the channels on the televisions repeatedly, not even bothering to listen or watch. Both the other boys were still sound asleep and I shuddered, thinking of what they could have done last night. My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket and I fished it out, however the blood drained out of my face as I saw the caller I.D. 

Should I answer? My heart accelerated and on impulse, I pressed the green button and pressed the phone against my ear. 

"Hello?" I silently croaked. It was silent for a moment.

"Paige?" Niall replied, and his voice sent an electrifying shiver up my spine. How I longed to hear his voice again, soft and reassuring. 

"yeah," I whispered, a smile creeping its way up my lips, and my eyes starting to well up. "Niall, I am so sorry," I added and I heard Niall sigh on the other line. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he replied and there was an uncomfortable pause. "I'm sorry, but I need to see you in person. Are you at home. I miss you," he added and an involuntary tear slid down my cheek. 

"I'm not at home, Niall. I'm in Brighton," I answered shakily. "And I miss you too," I croaked.

"Brighton, really? And... are you crying?" He asked in disbelief. 

"No," I sobbed.

"Sh... It's okay," Niall soothed. "I'm coming to you. What's the address, i'll get to you as soon as I can," He said gently.

"Niall... It's a two hour drive," I tried protesting but Niall chuckled gently. 

"Then I'll be there in two hours," he concluded. "Hold on until I come. I love you," he said and my heart fluttered. I exchanged details with him and actually felt him smiling into the phone.

"I love you too," I then murmured and the line went dead. I didn't even realise that I was uncontrollably sobbing until Harry staggered into the living room, heavy bags under his eyes and his curls all out of place. 

"Paige!" He immediately cried, running up to me. "Are you alright?' he demanded and I gave him a large, teary smile. 

"Never better," I sniffed and Harry pulled a confused expression before pulling me into a tight, warm hug. I only realised that Damian had come into the room before I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

"I love you guys," I said quietly and they pulled away, smiling.

"And we love you," Damian laughed, "Now, who's up for some pancakes?" Damian suggested and Harry cheered. 

*Niall's Point of View*

I hung up, inhaling deeply before sprinting over to my bed and pulling the suitcase from under my bed. I threw as much clothes in it as possible, zipping it up in one smooth action and dragged it down to my Range Rover, heaving it into the trunk. I got into the driver's seat, setting up the GPS as the engine roaring to life before driving recklessly into the daylight. 

**1 hour and 45 minutes later**

  Pulling into the third street on the right, I saw that the sun was already preparing for its slumber, casting a bright crimson light in the sky, reflecting on the small houses and the ocean. My heart beat uncontrollably fast, knowing that I was so near, yet so far away from Paige.