Chapter 16- Dreaded mornings and devious nights

It would mean the absolute world if you guys voted and commented:) i dont usually ask you to cause i know it gets annoying, but this time im really curious as to who's reading it and what you think. :) love you, Liv xx

  I woke up the next morning with my head throbbing and terrible stomach cramps. Yay life. Crawling out of my bed, I immediately hopped into the shower, feeling the boiling water cascade through my hair and across the skin of my back, calming me. My mouth still had an atrocious, acidic aftertaste and I threw my head back, letting the water fill my mouth, spitting it back out against the glass. Today is the day, I thought exasperately and wrapped a large towel around my chest before checking my phone. Still no messages apart from one from Danielle who wished me good luck for tonight. But nothing from Niall... Exhaling slowly, I got dressed into something comfortable and grabbed my sports bag, heading to our last dress rehearsals before our performancetonight.  

*Niall's Point of View*  

"Get it together man," Zayn exclaimed as I crawled deeper underneath the blankets, refusing to get up. "Look, I don't know what this is about, but your girlfriend is performing tonight and you should be happy, wishing her luck and actually SEEING HER," he ended and I cringed at his words. "It's bloody 12:30 in the afternoon!" 

"Leave me alone," I mumbled grogily against the pillow. To my surprise, Zayn suddenly softened, gently lifting up the covers and laying a hand on my bare shoulder. 

"What's going on mate, this isn't you," he said in a concerned tone, titling his head to the side. I looked wearily into his light brown eyes for a couple of seconds before sitting upright and rubbing my eyes.

"I'm fine," I lied, and Zayn nodded, not convinced  but respecting my response, he left the bedroom. Groaning, I trotted into the bathroom, seeing my reflection in the mirror.You look like shit, I thought. My eyes were swollen and the usual bright blue pools in my eyes were a dull grey. The skin was as pale as porcelain and large bags hung underneath my eyes. Why thank you Niall, I replied to my own thought. Way to make me feel good in the morning. You're welcome, my second voice replied. Shut up! No you shut up! No you, you fucktard, you're too scared of even talking to your girlfriend anymore. You're stupid. You're doing it all wrong. She's cheating on you. She hates you. 

"No!" I bursted out loud and it was suddenly unnaturally quiet in the bathroom. "Fucking voices," I grumbled. An hour later, I walked into the dining room to see all the boys lounging around the table having lunch or breakfast, I didn't really know. 

"Bear's decided to get out of his cave!" Harry announced and ran up to me for a tight hug. I chocked under his tight grip before he let go, giving me a cheeky smile. Louis grinned, leaning back on his chair and his feet laid on the table while he chewed on a piece of toast.

"You know," he said, "you look like absolute shit!" He exclaimed brightly. I glared at him, not wanting to repeat the conversation I'd just had with myself. 

"Shower of cunts," I mumbled and dragged myself to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of tea.  "Niall, what time do you wanna leave to watch the girls?" Liam asked, turning around to face me. I shrugged. "Well I was thinking at about 6, so we have time to meet-"

"I don't think I'm going," I interrupted and Liam stared at me like I'd just told him that the moon was made of cheese. 

"Um... And why is that?" He demanded slowly and threateningly. I stepped back, lifting my hands in the hair. 

"Wow, no big deal-"

"No big deal?! Are you fucking kidding me, Niall?" Liam erupted. I winced; Liam rarely swore.