Chapter 6- Will you be the Nandos to my heart?

Yayyy i'm feeling so proud of myself since im uploading so frequently! feed me cookies!!  This chapter is called differently than the others because this chapyer is a sexy mofo and yayyy niall and paige kissed so read on to explore these lovey doveys lives :P

Leo xx

I pull away to look at Niall, his eyes extraodinarly bright with a godly smile hanging on his face. Too tempted, i smashed my lips onto his once more, loving the way his flawless lips curved around mine with such passion. I felt his hands glide across my hips and my back, sending sparks up my spine. Forget about the adorable and shy niall, this was a side of him i'd never seen or experienced before. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the hot skin, tugged him closer to me. such perfection shouldn't exist, i pondered, a smile forming on my face as we deeped the kiss. But it does. And it's all mine. It came

as a surprise when i felt my back pocket vibrate, making me jump and break the kiss.

"Hello?" my voice came out rather shaky as i clutched the phone against my ear. Niall looked at me, trying not to laugh, his face flustered and his ears pink.

"Heyy Paige, whatcha doing?" i heard Damian ask on the other line. I gulped.

"Nothing much...?" i glanced at Niall, who raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, uh. Okay... Well do you wanna do something today... I'm free, so...?" he asked, hia voice a bit uncertain.

"um... Surree" Niall was now making faces and i sas trying not to laugh.

"Uh, Paige? What are you doing?! What's happening??" damian demanded, sounding frustrated.

"What? Nothing!"

"PAIGE, STOP TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF!" Niall exclaimed behind me.

"Niall! Shut up!" i growled, trying not to laugh. I pushed his chest away with my hand, giving him a frustrated expression.

"Paige?! What are you doing?! Stop taking your clothes off!" Damian laughed, however still sounding confused.

"I'M NOT! Look, Damian... Wait a minute. Aren't you meant to be in Oxford right now?" i asked.

"What no! I'm still here for another week! Did you think i was leaving right now? Well someone had their hopes up!" he replied in a sarcastic tone. I was quiet for a few seconds.

"Okay, now I'm confused. Where did you go this morning then?"

"Um... Paige... I work. Believe it or not, but i work on saturday mornings at the post office! ...Like every saturday of the year?!" he exclaimed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Which i guess was...

Niall laughed, and started to kiss my ear.

"Niall, not now... ...Oh my god" he travelled down to my neck, planting little pecks every, making me shiver vigorously.

"Right, you know what? I don't think this is the time, so i guess i'll see you at Annie's Party tomorrow, alright pops?" Damian laughed and hung up, earning a chuckle out of niall.

"I hate you!" i told him, pulling a theatrical angry expression. Niall shrygged before pecking my lips.

"I love you too.... Pops, did he say?" he laughed.

"Shut up! Don't you dare call me that too!"

"Pops, pops, pops, pops!" Niall chanted. I slapped his leg.

"Who was it anyway?" he asked, squinted his eyes.

"My friend, Damian. And before you even think about being jealous, can i tell you that we've been friends for years and i'm not his type at all. Like, AT ALL" i said, exaggerating the last bit, trying to get him to catch my drift. Niall giggled.

"That's silly! Who wouldn't be your type?" he said, pecking my nose and started tickeling my sides. It wasn't long before laughter exploded out of my mouth as i tried tickeling him back.

**

We've been at the fair for about an hour and a half now, and were trying to find the others who had ended up coming to the fair as well (apparantly. Louis was on his knees) Niall had decided that it would be fun to play the mini games, so he'd spent all the 20 pounds we got for free until he'd popped the right balloon. Luckily he got a giant Pink polar bear on the very last one, which to my dismay had ended up in my possession.

"NIALL! take it back! I look like an idiot! What am i going to do with this gigantic thing?!" i protested. Niall shrugged.

"Keep it and make it your most prized possession? It is from me, so... It must be pretty special, right?" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, being my stubborn self.

Niall insited. "Alright, what if i told you... That it's my present to you..." he said slowly. "Because i'm about to ask if you'd like to be girlfriend." a smile curled on Nialls lips. As soon as he did, i leaped into his arms and engulfed him in a huge hug.

"Of course!" i kissed his lips and Niall chuckled.

"So you'll keep it?" he asked, hopeful. I nodded.

"obviously!" i pulled away and grinned at him.

What should  we call him anyway?" i said

Niall caressed his nonexistant beard.

"hmm... What about... Jim?" he said, screwing his face as he thought hard.

"jim?" i raised an eyebrow. "Let's make it Jimmy Clive. Sounds better"

Niall smiled. "Jimmy Clive it is!"

I leaned in an gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"NIALL! PAIGE!" i heard behind us, and we both turned our heads. Louis, eleanor, Harry, perrie, zayn, danielle, liam, and eleanor were all about 20 metres behind us, waving. We walked back, hand in hand, approaching them.

"You guys had fun, i suppose?" Danielle smiled mischeviously as if she could read my mind. I smiled peck and kisses Niall on the cheek.

"You could say that" i laughed. Harry gagged.

"Get me out of here before i vomit! Niall? I thought he was arleady in a rationship with Nandos!" harry exclaimed, making us all laugh.

"Well then i guess she's Nandos" Niall winked, and pecked my lips. All the girls awed and all the guys screwed up their faces in disgust. (except for liam who was apparantly way too mature for that)

"Get a bedroom!" Zayn exclaimed. Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Well FYI unfortunetly there are no bedrooms around... And if there was..." i winked, causing everyone to roll their eyes dramatically.

"Can we go now? Before i vomit even more!" harry exclaimed and we all walked to the car park, Niall and i hand in hand.