Chapter 15

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Sorry for the delay, this chapter is huge though!

Dedicated to: @damon18

You know who you are and that I love you! And thank God you finally came on wattpad!

OMG! Our story has nearly 500K views, 1.7K+ comments and 11K+ votes!! I'm crying! I can't believe I got here! Thank you my amazing fans!

****** Kindly put your playlist here ******

Happy Reading!

Riley Chance's POV

"I am here to help Riley take care of you.'' Alec said answering me while looking at me.

I smiled widely at him and hugged him, "Thank you.''

"Don't thank me. I am more than happy to be here.'' He grinned tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Did you eat anything?''

"No. I was planning on going to a diner or something but the, uhh, whole incident happened.'' I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Whenever he was near me, I have always felt this need to touch him, hold him, kiss him. It was a necessity, a drug addiction.

Someone cleared their throat and I saw Nick stand there awkwardly, "It's like you both forget there are people around you.''

" Your not important enough for me to notice you.'' Alec smirked at him. "Wanna go out for breakfast?''

"Yes.''I said."Let me just change.''

"What about me?'' I heard Nick question astounded but I had already left. I didn't care about him. But, maybe I shouldn't have left Alec alone with Nick. He might just kill him.

I quickly got out of the my horrible work clothes and wore a pastel pink t-shirt and blue jeans and a loose grey hoodie. I wasn't dressing to impress.

When I went down, I wasn't surprised as the scene ahead of me. Alec was clutching Nick's collar, his other hand fisted ready to punch, while Nick smirked.

"Alec what are you doing?'' I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It was his fault!'' He whined. It was quite comical to see him like that. He looked like a Five year old caught stealing a cookie and blaming it on the dog.

"Where you going to punch him?'' I quizzed. I know I should be worried that my boyfriend needed Anger Management classes but for some reason I didn't care.

"No.'' He said unconvincingly.

"Really?'' I asked sarcastically. "You do know that he'll stay longer if he you punch him again.''

He seemed to think about it for a minute. "Le, what are we waiting for? Let's go and let Nick heal!'' He said quickly, jovial that Nick will leave faster if he gets better.

I chuckled at his behaviour, "Let's go.''

"Yeah, come on.'' Nick said as he made his way to the door. I looked at Alec confused as to why was he coming with us. Unfortunately, Alec looked just as confused as I was. Nick turned around when he realised we weren't following him.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go, I'm hungry.'' He said impatiently as he walked out of the door.

"How did you date that thing?'' Alec asked giving me a weird look. I simply shrugged. I don't know why either.