chapter 19

Hey guys!

Riley's POV

What the hell is going on, was the first thing that popped in my head.

Alec just completely lost it and started acting as a caveman, as he punched Nick straight in the face and then proceeded to drag him out from my house and then had the nerve to smile like he just won his 5th grade science project. He jumped back in my bed and pulled me into his embrace as if nothing happened. 

Why the hell was Nick here anyway?

To hell you run away, you idiot. You wouldn't have succeeded though.

Oh lord! You're still here!

Where the hell would I go? Malaysia?

Anywhere away from my head.

Riley, you poor little thing, I am a part of your head, I can't go away. My inner voice patronized me.

Is this what my life has come to?

"Riley, come back to Earth." I heard Alec say with a slight chuckle, "I should be worried about what goes on in your mind."

I humphed. "Your still in the dog house for what you did! I'm only keeping you here because without it hurts a lot."

Alec smiled at me and pulled me tighter in his arms. "I'm not sorry for kicking out the guy whom you once dated." But his smile faded and his faced turned somber, "And trust me, if I could prevent this pain in any way, I definitely would."

I shook my head at him as I gently pushed some hair from his forehead and gave him a kiss there as softly as possible. "I believe you, Alec." I began, "If there was something you could do, you definitely you would."

Alec gave me a small smile, and looked at my lips, ready to kiss me. I jerked my head back and glared at him. "But you still hurt Nick."

Alec suddenly growled (God, can he really do anything else?), "He deserved it! He wants you! I know it!"

"Alec! HE'S GAY!" I yelled. I felt Alec stiffen  by my side at the revelation. I bet he didn't even think about it.

"My wolf didn't like it. He thinks all the males, gay or not, want you and it's enough to make me jealous." Alec grumbled, while his lips pouted. He looked so cute like this. 

Focus Riley. Don't give in. 

"Riley, I know this all seems new to you, but it's not. I want to tell you something but you have to promise me that you will let me complete and not jump to conclusions. Promise?" Alec said as he faced the ceiling. He seemed to be contemplating something.

After a few moments, he took in a deep breath and faced me again. "Le, your parents. They were werewolves too."

Alec's POV

I paused as I told Le her parents were werewolves too. I didn't know any other way to tell it to her and our future was already dangling on a fine thread which made me feel that if we had anymore lies between us, she might just reject  me forever.

I loved her goddammit! How could I live without the one person who was my other half?

Le was quiet for a long while, so I took it as a sign to go on. "Your parents Le, were great werewolves, Alpha and Luna of the BlueMoon Pack. It was originally based in these woods, but there had been a rogue attack, and all except a few were killed. So this land had been vacant and the Council had given us, The Silver Blood Pack, this land."

I paused again, trying to gauge her reaction but she kept a neutral mask on her face. Her eyes were watering a bit but she didn't let a single tear fall out. 

"Rogues are wolves who have lost their touch of humanity. They don't lost their humans though. They lose their ability to think of others or their packs. They're quiet cruel and vicious things."

I gently placed a kiss on her forehead, and decided that it wasn't right to go in details of the dark part of our world right now. I had to tread on eggshells near her right now so that she wouldn't be overwhelmed by this. Her mental state was a huge concern for me right now and I didn't want anything that could cause her to snap.

Luckily, heat that women go through don't turn lustful until after the woman has mated to her mate, otherwise in all of this, I didn't think Le could handle it. And I didn't want her to be burdened all at once.

"Le, your heat will last for another three days. I think it would be preferable if we finish our talk after this. I know it hurts right now but I'll make it better, love, I'll make it all go away." 

I saw Riley nod her head and smiled a bit as she snuggled into my body and slowly drifted off.

**************

OKAY! here it is.

ik ik it sucks. but the next chapter will be wayyyyyy longer and better. 

and my lovely fans who want updates and don't this fact about me, I'm studying Medicine, so it is difficult for me to update as frequently as I would prefer too! I'm SORRY! and i love you guys!

A shoutout to all my loyal fans! Thank you for staying by me side!