Chapter 9

Hey guys,

Anyway, some of you guys don't like Ashley Olsen as Riley. So send me who you think suits Riley the best. But remember she has to have blonde hair and grey eyes.

Pic of Jamie in the media bar!

Happy reading! :)

Riley Chance's POV

"I believe that removes any doubts about me not caring about you or liking you or leaving you. '' Alec said.

"It most definitely does. '' I said breathlessly, smiling at hot kiss we just shared. I wanted to kiss him again and again and again. His lips were as tempting as chocolate after a break up.

But what were we? He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend or anything and I most definitely am not going to be his - or in fact, anyone's - 'Just-For-Fun '. I wished he woulf clear that up, but I wasn't going to act I ike the clingy girls, who just wanted to tie their boyfriends to a bed - as tempting as that sounds.

"Lets go home?'' I asked when he didn't say anything.

"I want to take you someplace before we go home.'' He said with an indescribable expression on his ethereal face.

I tilted my head, trying to figure out what he was thinking but nodded. He smiled me one of his knee-breaking smiles and I felt my heart beating faster.

And that's when I realised that my legs were still wrapped around him. I blushed, as I unwrapped my legs and I got down. That was way too forward for someone who weren't in a relationship.

He opened the door to the passenger seat for me, like a true gentleman. I sat down and tied my seat belt, as he walked around the car to his seat. As soon as he sat down and tied his seat belt, we were off to the unknow place Alec wanted to take me to.

"So, you're not going to tell me where we are going to go? '' I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Nope. '' He said, popping the 'p'.

" So, well tell me about yourself! '' I said eagerly.

"Hold your horses, Le. ''

"Are you going to tell me or not? '' I pouted, crossing my arms and pulling my eyebrows together, probably looking like a five year old who was just scolded.

"Don't be like that, Le. '' He said softly.

"Do you not want to tell me? '' I asked suddenly feeling a wave of rejection pass through me. It felt as if someone knocked the breath out of me.

"Of course not, Le! '' He said quickly, as he took my hand in one of his hands, immediately relieving me of the pain. My hand (as cheesy as this sounds) fit perfectly in his hand. Almost as if it was made for it.

"Okay, so I'm Alec Woods. I'm twenty three, I help my father in our, umm, family business. I have a younger brother, Nate, who's twenty one, and he's dating Jamie. I have this younger sister, Rosie, who's seven. And, umm, don't laugh, but my middle name is Muriel. '' He said, wincing at the last bit.

I began laughing like - no, worse than a hyena - loudly that I felt tears in my eyes.

"What sort of a middle name is Muriel? ''I asked wiping the tears.

"Ask my Mom. I get she was hormonal and all, but couldn't she imagine how it would affect me later!'' He agreed, his cheeks turning slightly red.

"Aww, is Muriel embarrassed?'' I asked in a baby voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about. ''

"I think you do. '' I said in a sing song voice.