Chapter 14:Clown v.s Nina

Laughing Jack's POV
I quickly took the boy back into my tent and laid him on the grey grassy floor. Oh wait I can't leave him here by himself or else he might try to escape again. I guess I could just ask the children to supervise him and to block any possible exits. Then again the boy is pretty small and fast at that. But it's worth a try while I hunt the girl down.
I should really start learning these kids names. I get up and grabbed a blanket that was hanging from the wall. I put the blanket over the boy's small body and left to find some of the ghost children that were laughing at him while he tried to run away. Once I got to the gate the grey skinned children cluttered around me,smiling and laughing. I picked three of children to watch the boy in my tent,4 to continue to watch the front gate, and the rest to shut off or block any other possible exits.
They all nodded and quickly hopped to their duties. I teleported back to the boy's home and it seems like alot of the other house mates were there as well. The difficult thing is now I have to sneak pass them all and eliminate the girl. Last I remember the girl had on a purple jacket and had a big red bow in her hair. I sigh to myself "This is going to be a bloody hell of a job",I said nervously.
I make myself invisible and knock on the front door. The person who answered...is the boy I kidnapped?! How the hell did he escape so fast? Wait it can't be him...he has no bandages nor cuts around him. Is this an imposter? Well I have no time for that now.
I slipped passed him and the house looked a mess. There was a child crying with a teddy bear next to her. The head of the bear had been ripped off. A male in a black hoodie held a broken blue mask in his hands. A girl in a green jacket had her left eye stabbed into.
A boy in orange goggles held two hatchets that were snapped in half. Then two males came down the stairs, one held a completely abliterated camera, and the other had a mask that was shredded to pieces. How did all of this happen? I then heard rushed footsteps leaving the door way and the imposter of the white-hooded boy had disappeared.
There is no sign of the girl that saw me the last time I was here. I thought that was until I heard humming. I ran up the stairs and saw the girl walking down the hallway. Now is my chance. I grabbed the back of her hoodie and I threw her down the stairs with all my might.
She screamed and cursed as she tumbled down. I then looked over and saw a vase sitting on a pedestal. I grabbed it and chucked it downstairs towards the girls head. It shattered into a million pieces as the vase came in contact with the girl's skull. She is now unconscious and my job here is done.
Everyone that was downstairs looked of and rushed over to her. "Nina!", they all shouted. So that's the girl's name. I smiled to myself and teleported back to my home. I walked back to my tent and saw the three children I assigned to watch over the boy. They waved and followed me inside, where I saw the white hooded boy backing into the curtains while breathing heavily.
How cute.... wait what?!

Jeff's Pov
I backed into to the curtains of the circus tent as the clown walked back in with three of the gray skinned children.
What happened to them? Why are they here? Why is the clown here? And most importantly why the fuck am I here!
The clown stares at me with his hands behind his back. I noticed that his eye were a silver color and they were kinda beautiful. The clown shakes his head a little as if he was trying to concrete. The children giggle to themselves and then turns towards me. The clown then speaks, "What is your name kiddo?",he said with a deep but childish voice.
I swallowed and said,"My name is Jeff. Jeff The Killer". He nods "Well then Jeff, I'm Laughing Jack and we are going to have a bit of fun while you're here.",He said laughing insanely. I start to shake more and try to hide in the curtains of the tent but I realized the moft I try to hide,the more trouble I might be in. Then I heard rushing footsteps and soon enough the three gray children have grabbed me and are try to push towards the clown.
I try and to fight back but every time I tried to hit or push the kids away they wouldn't budge and kept pulling and pushing. Why am I so weak,this has never happened before and I don't know what to do. To be honest I feel like crying. Once I was standing right in front of the monochrome clown the children let go of me,as the clown stares down at me.
I started to whimper uncontrollably. What the absolute fuck is wrong with me?! I'm never this weak nor scared. Did...Did he drug me? No,no,no, the copy of me made me pass out from blood lost. Who was the copy of me?
Before I could even think further into that thought the clown grabbed my chin and brought his face closer to mine. 'Fact 1, bitch knows nothing about personal space', I thought as a mental note. Laughing Jack smiled widely showing his very sharp black and white striped teeth. His nose threatened to poke my eye out.
"Hmm", he said as he started to run his fingers over my bloody craved smile. The clown smiled and chuckled while stroking my cheek. My face starts to heat up. Why is he touching me?! He's so close to me face that I can hear his breaths.
Laughing Jack let got of my chin and and stood in front of me. I took this time to ask questions about how I got here. I clenched my fist "Why are you stalking me?",I said angrily. The clown tilted his head in what seemed like confusion. He laughed and said,"Well I would happily tell you why but...I have better plans in mind before I do".
"What kind of plans?",I asked but I got no real answer,only giggles and chuckles from the children and the clown. I opened my mouth to speak but I paused to the sound of my stomach. I haven't eaten in three days due to all of the events going on all at once. I shrugged it off and sat on the grassy floor to calm my mind. I covered my eyes with my hands.
I heard rustling beside me and I felt something draped over me. I removed my hand and saw that a small stitched up blanket wrapped around me. On the floor next to me was a Sucker (That's what we call lollipops where I'm from) and a small piece of paper. On the little slip of paper it said,"See you later lollipop. Don't go anywhere~".
I rolled my eyes,unwrapped the sucker,and popped it in my mouth. It was very sweet and tasted like cherries. I suckled on it while looking around the room. Unfortunately...the room started spinning very quickly, so quickly that I threw up,my eyes are started to hurt and so did my head. I fell to the floor and went limp. I've...been posoined.