Chapter 15: Hunt and The Fight

Jane's POV
How am I going to convince Nina? She's pretty stubborn but I know her weaknesses. Even though I know her weaknesses she's showing even more strength,even when injured. Why does she like that freak so much? We've been friends for years but she chose that fucking whore over me?!
I walked back into the Mansion and saw Trender sewing Sally's bear back together,and Splendor trying to cheer everyone up. I walked over to Trender and he said, "Oh, hello again Jane". "What are you guys doing here?",I asked. He finished sewing and gave the teddy bear back to Sally "We heard about the destruction over here so we came over to help repair everything".
I nodded,I then remembered there is only two slender brothers here. "Where is Slendy and Offender?", I asked. Trender sighed, "Slender is in the backyard and Offender is doing his usual thing of trying to seduce someone.", he replied sarcastically.
Great now I have time. I quickly ran up the stairs and and snuck into the upstairs bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of 'scopolamine'. I lifted up my dress and put the bottle on the side of my underwear.
I pulled my dress down and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out the back door of the mansion and started towards the medbay.

Nina's POV
I put on my shoes and grabbed one of my crutches. I stopped when I heard footsteps. I looked out of the window and saw Jane walking towards the medbay. I better get out of here and fast. I quickly opened the closet window in the room, threw my crutches out, and climbed out.
I picked up my crutches and stumbled away as fast as I could.

Jane's POV
I got to the medbay and walked to the room Nina was in. I pulled the bottle from under dress and held it behind my back. I put on my 'concerned' voice and knocked on the door. "Hey Nina, you okay in there?", I asked but I got no answer. I knocked again but still no answer. Maybe she fell asleep?
No, she was too angry to fall asleep. Fuck it I'm going in anyway. I opened the door surprised to see that it was unlocked the whole time. I walked in but there was no Nina. I yelled,"Nina where are you!".
I looked at the window and saw it opened. That little bitch. She escaped but with those crutches she won't get far. Don't worry Nina, the hunt has just begun.

Jeff's Pov
I've been this cage for about 2 hours now. No one believes me. They don't believe that I didn't do any of this. While I was deep in thought Slender walked in. Slender stood in front of my cage and sighed, "I'm over the moon about how disappointed I am in you child". I growled "I'm more disappointed in you than anything",I said. He crossed his arms "And why is that Jeff?", he said sternly.
"You know I didn't do any of what you're accusing me of!", I yelled. I never actually thought of yelling at Slender because he could still rip me apart any second. My emotions are so jumbled together that I don't know what I'm going to feel next. Happy, or angry, or disgusted, or sad? I just don't know.
Slender sighed again and said, "Jeff I'm sorry but your stuck here until we fix everything and until we can trust you again". I hate you Jane!!! How the fuck am I getting out of this ? Seems like their is only one way. Slender left and I groaned. Just wait Slenderman I'll show you I didn't do this. And Jane...you're as good as dead when I get to you.

Slenderman's POV
I don't know to say anymore. I don't know anything about that boy, not anymore anyway. What happened to him? What happened to Jane and Nina? I hate that I don't know but there is no way I'll be able to gain any information.
Except....maybe.
I opened one of my file cabinets and pulled out an old newspaper. The title of it says "A mysterious very tall clown-like figure killed two children in the park. Some say it's still out there searching and hunting for new victims". Well looky there.

________________________________________
A:N: Hey everyone. Yes I'm alive, surprising isn't it? But now that summer vacation has started I'm back to uploading. There is also going to be a new book that is also a LJxJeff fanfic. So if you like this ship and like to see Jeff and LJ being absolute buffoons then give it a read. Good night/Day everyone!
________________________________________