Fall Feelings (A small fluff story)

[This is not cannon to the actual story but this just something for you all to read while I make the 5,000 word chapter for the actual story. The art above belongs to Elmage on deviantart!
_________________________________________
  Today was the first day of November and the leaves on the forest tree are continuing to fall. The pastas are sitting in the living room playing games,watching movies,and cuddling on the couch. Slenderman let the pastas relax today because he feels like they've worked hard for the past two weeks and they should have some time to themselves. LJ was sitting in his room looking out his window,watching the leave fall, but he felt bored so he decided he would bother Jeff for a bit.
   LJ got up off the floor walked down the hall to Jeff's room. He knocked, "Jeffy? Are you in there? I wanna talk to you.",he said happily. But there was no answer and he didn't hear anything. LJ tilted his head in confusion and frowned. He turned the handle and walked into the room. Jeff was no where in sight and this just made LJ more confused and considered. He didn't want intrude on Jeff's privacy so he left the room and went downstairs. The others were having fun with their siblings,best friends,and lovers.
    But LJ was sad that he couldn't find his lover. Not like Jeff ever said 'Yes' to be his lover but he also never told him that he liked Jeff. Laughing Jack was too scared to because he didn't want to shunned by his friends. He felt as if he did tell them they wouldn't want to be around him anymore and he would be alone again. Well today is the day! Where....he's still not gonna tell Jeff but LJ might hint at it. Slender walked out of his office and towards LJ,who had a worried and disappointed expression.
    Slender walked over and put his hand on LJ's shoulder "What's wrong child? Why aren't you hanging around the others? I've hardly seen you today.", he said worryingly. LJ sighed heavily and said,"I've been my room and I wanna to spend time with Jeffy but...he isn't here". Slender nodded "Come into my office.",he said sternly. LJ was confused by the sudden change in tone but he followed the order anyway.
    When they got into Slenderman's office slender sat down and began to lecture.

Slender:"You haven't told him yet,have you?"

LJ: "What?"

Slender: Child,I know you like Jeffery and you're not very good at hiding it.

LJ: I-I have no Idea what you're talking about Slendy.

Slender: Child...if you love him that much just tell him. If anything goes wrong you can tell me but you shouldn't hide your feelings before it's to late.

LJ: You're right...I guess when I find him I'll tell him.

Slender: Good,now get out of here gay boy.

   LJ laughed as he left the office to begin looking for Jeff again. He when outside and looked around the Mansion and the yard. Still no Jeff anywhere. LJ sat in the middle of the front yard and thought of giving up. Then he heard  footsteps and the sound of laughter. LJ quickly got up and rushed towards the noise. When he arrived to where the laughter was coming from he saw Jeff laughing as he rolled around in a pile of leaves with Smile dog chasing him.
   LJ let out a sigh of relief,happy that nothing bad happened to Jeffery. "Should I really tell him?",LJ thought to himself but was soon interrupt by Smile Dog sniffing around him and barking. LJ can't understand what Smiles is saying,only Jeff does. Jeff got out of the leaf pile and turned to what Smiles was barking at. When he turned he saw LJ standing there trying to find out what Smiles wanted.
     Jeff chuckled and walked towards them both. LJ looked away from Smile dog and up at Jeff. Jeff waved and said, "Hey LJ,what are you doing here?". LJ just smiled and hugged Jeff tightly "I was looking for you! I thought something bad had happened.",he said joyfully. Jeff shrugged and said " Well you didn't have to look so hard, I was here with Smile all day.". LJ nodded and smiled meanwhile he was gathering the courage to tell Jeff.
     Jeff started to play with Smile dog again and LJ had to admit it was kinda adorable. This is it...it's time to confess.
"Um Jeffy,can I talk to you for a minute?",he asked nervously. Jeff looked over and nodded. Jeff got up "Smiles sit here for a minute" he told Smile Dog. Smiles sat in the leaf pile to wait for his friends to return.
     LJ took and a deep breath and began to confess.

LJ:Jeffy I have something important to confess.

Jeff: What?

LJ: I-I like you...

Jeff: I like you too LJ.

LJ: No...I mean I like like you.

Jeff: Haha

LJ: What's so funny?

Jeff: I already know LJ

LJ: Wait..You did?!

Jeff:  It was pretty Obvious,you aren't that good at hiding it.

  If Laughing Jack cause blush he would be completely red right now. Was he really that terrible at hiding affection? Jeff chuckled and hugged LJ tightly "It's okay you silly emo clown. I feel the same way.",he said happily. LJ felt so happy as he hugged Jeff close to him and smiled widely.
   The two of them spent the rest of the day playing in leaves,enjoying the weather,and stayed together. They loved each other's company and loved  each other.
It seems like Fall can attract others to their feelings for others.